And the Harley Davidson jacket ticks off all the boxes. The cow leather jacket comes with a bomber design and fur collar for that classic-retro yet elegant look that every rider wants. . On average, Harley Davidson jackets are priced at $100 to $650. Good evening, would like to ask experts about the HD vintage jacket im about to buy, because not sure if its original one. As good as using a Harley Davidson jacket sounds, it is not all roses. Required fields are marked *. Once we determine its value, we'll give you a price quote. You get a quick and effortless way to turn your motorcycle into cash and we acquire another motorcycle for our showroom. Your submission has been received! After waiting around and compromising, you could get a few interested buyers, but theres no way to predict whether or not this person is legitimate. Harley Davidson is an American icon and a big brand. Contact Private Seller. Related Read: Where do they sell buzzballz? Simply enter your VIN Number to get started. What if they try to pay with a bad check or a counterfeit money order? How To Make It Faster, Factors that Affect the Value of Harley Davidson Jacket, Tips for Maximizing the Value of Your Harley Davidson Jacket, Additional Factors to Consider When Determining the Value of Your Harley Davidson Jacket, Examples of Harley Davidson Jacket Values, Does Carmax buy motorcycles? 2. If you have a vintage Harley Davidson t-shirt that youre looking to sell, there are several places to consider. By BMS BIZ. New and used Harley-Davidson Men's Motorcycle Jackets for sale in Pinnacle Country Club on Facebook Marketplace. . If you plan to get one of these jackets, you must first know how to identify and ensure that the Jacket truly belongs to Harley. So, it is pretty affordable. Which Is More Reliable Harley or Honda Motorcycles? You can get ones that scream Harley Davidson or subtle ones that are just all black and have subdued logos. Rumble On is safe, secure, and guarantees fast payment. Your email address will not be published. But all these motorcycle sites and leather shops that sell leather jackets buy non brand name items. The Kawasaki FX850V Problems and How to Solve Them? We Compare Head to Head. Harley-Davidson dealerships may offer trade-in value or buyback programs for used Harley Davidson jackets, although the value offered may be lower than the market value. With its unique quality and rare features that enhance comfort and functionality, one would usually ask how much my Harley Davidson jacket is worth? If you have a vintage Harley Davidson t-shirt that you're looking to sell, there are several places to consider. Lastly, with pre-curved sleeves, this jacket doesnt compromise on comfort. We may receive commissions if products are purchased from them. One particular point that makes Harley jackets distinctive is their high-class leather. I don't remember seeing "Harley Davidson . To talk to the guy. Harley Davidsons jackets have a reputation for their stylish build; their primary purpose is to protect the rider. The jackets provide warmth by trapping body heat while riding. Please any hint is highly appreciated, jacket will cost me alot. It is completely safe. You'll receive a fair offer in a few minutes. It is either the number 1 or the number 0. Harley Davidson jackets are easy to clean and are made from durable material that will last many years. How Much Does A Motorcycle Cost? See all Harley-Davidson TRI GLIDE ULTRA CLASSICs near Beverly Hills, FL . Accept our offer, and we will pay you the full amount of your cash offer as soon as we receive your paperwork. Also, a few of these jackets have limited editions, which are collectible items to many people. So, you should try to find the authorized dealer for the Harley Davidson jackets and ensure their authenticity. Plus, you should find the initial of the artists there. And one of the guys in the shop offered me $500 for it so I know I'm in the zone between 5:00 and $800 for the jacket. However, a leather jackets heat insulation may cause excess heat in warmer climates. Check out antique trading platforms such as Ruby Lane or Etsy which offer an audience of avid collectors who are usually willing to pay top dollar for rare pieces like yours. However, the Harley Davidson jacket catalog is wide enough to fit any budget. All information published on this website is provided in good faith and for general use only. Hence, the resale value of ones Harley Davidson jacket depends on the safety details. So how much DO they mark up? At American Motorcycle Trading Company, we have customers all over the USA that are coming to us to buy a motorcycle just like yours. It is made from high-quality leather and features unique detailing such as a custom patch or embroidery. With over 166 million users in its marketplace and millions of people searching for collectibles every day, eBay is always a great place to start. Related Read: Where to sell my projector? Research Prices - Before selling, do some research about current selling prices of similar helmets, both online and at retail outlets. Another avenue is visiting your local consignment store that specializes in retro apparel. Most Harley Davidson jackets are genuine leather and have CE-approved body armor, which gives them a reasonable resale value. Killian Riding Jackets claim Made in the U.S.A., but HD says "Imported" and the 9xxx is itself an Import Number. Etsy: Last but not least is Etsy - an excellent website dedicated exclusively towards vintage goods where you can easily list your Harley Davidson Boots just as they would appear on display at any brick-and-mortar store. Shadier characters constantly prowl free listing sites and, while you may think you are going to. The sheer size of the site means theres bound to be potential buyers from all over the world browsing Amazon for just the right item like yours! However, leather still requires maintenance. While we may be the best place to get cash for your Harley fast and without hassle, but we don't stop there. Finally, keep in mind that word of mouth still works! The easiest, of course, is to list it on eBay. Therefore, a Harley Davidson jacket will be higher-valued if it has safety modifications. Well also give you a fair, real-world offer on your motorcycle. MSRP $19.90. Yes, its true, even though Donald Trump, in his election campaign, proudly talked about the American origin of Harley Davidson like many brands. The average price range for a new Harley Davidson jacket is $100-$1,500+ depending on the material, style, and features. Make sure that when selling through these types of outlets though that photos are well shot and descriptions descriptive; thorough detail is likely whatll catch potential shoppers' eyes! It is because they carry the same status-symbol worldwide. You can use social media platforms, like Facebook Marketplace or Instagram, or popular websites like eBay or Craigslist. Harley jackets are famous for their toughness due to their rugged hardware and material. The Free listing option is limited to one (1) per household per lifetime. Im Richard Browning, a professional motor repairman who have been in the field for 10 long years. We offer quite a few advantages you wont find with other buyers or when trying to sell a bike on your own. Does Kawasaki Own Harley-Davidson? Please include your account number on the payment. When you sell a Harley online to Rumble On, you are. Hence, the jacket should be cleaned often with a bit of saddle soap to remove stains. Subscribe to Vestiaire Collective and as of now get the slashed rates on a selection of HARLEY DAVIDSON Jackets chosen by our web team. We also guarantee a fair price based on the make, model, and condition of the bike. You dont necessarily even have to bring it to us. Another option is joining motorcycle enthusiast forums or groups, both online and offline, where fellow bikers have similar interests. $4.25 (31% off) Motorcycle Underwear. You may reach them using their website or email address. Fort Myers Mighty Mussels vs. Daytona Tortugas. That might narrow the vintage as the political climate changed where US companies did business through the years. It's just $7.50/month to showcase your bike to thousands of Harley-Davidson.com visitors and dealers across the country. That is collectible no matter what it is. One of the easiest ways to know if it is a real or fake Harley jacket is to check the tag and logo. Thanks for contacting our service department. Naturally, a Harley Davidson jacket will command a high resale value if kept in good condition. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. The first way is to use the power of the internet social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook are great for networking, as well using sites like eBay and Craigslist. Cant beat that. If you're looking to sell your Harley Davidson apparel, there are a few methods you can use to reach potential buyers. Whether you sell us your motorcycle or not, we'll give you a copy of the evaluation for future reference. Report Ad. Rumble On is a simple and cost-effective way to sell Harley online, fast, and for free. Marcopolko, Harley shops will generally have about 25-50% of their shirts/hats/jackets in their stores with their name and/or shop logo on them. Remember: You deserve top dollar for a valuable item like this one! All modern VIN numbers contain 17 digits. These jackets have a few unique features only available in a special edition. The aerodynamic design, double seams, and reinforced stitching make the jackets high-priced. If you have a vintage and classic Harley jacket, you can quickly sell it for $50 to $650. Perhaps you are wanting extra cash to buy another motorcycle, pay off bills or take that needed vacation. As a result, each upgrade has seen brilliant engineering. There are a few ways to identify a Harley Davidson jacket quickly. Though we operate in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, we can also buy motorcycles nationwide. This Affects All Motorcycle Owners! FREE delivery Apr 19 - 21. Seat base plate is 16-gauge, powder-coated steel. From there, well send you an email and an initial written offer based on your description of the bike and its history. First Name Last Name. Likewise, in Harley Davidson motorbikes, special spark plugs send the electrical flow (or current) from the ignition to the combustion chamber. List your bike for sale Present your motorcycle with a listing on the H-D1 Marketplace. Product Style. Harley-Davidson: The History Harley-Davidson Inc. was founded in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Once we get the bike, verify the condition, and receive the title, well send you a check. The House of Flames there in Munich and the Harley Davidson Motodrom . Newer designs, however, have sophisticated designs and detailing. Unbelievable Harley-Davidson Prices: Can You Afford One? It becomes even more critical when you plan to sell the jacket since Harley vintage jackets have immense demand in the market. It could be in excellent condition with low mileage, making it more valuable than the guides claim. Plus, you will be able to display more than one product at once while giving more detailed product descriptions that allow customers get a better idea of what theyre buying before clicking buy. It is a good idea to reassess the value of your Harley Davidson jacket periodically to stay up-to-date with market trends and ensure that you are getting a fair price for it. The tag will be right inside the jacket. The Harley Davidson Bar & Shield Logo Tee is the best choice for rallies. Lastly, the jacket, strikingly similar to the US Air Force Bomber, will take care of your every need while riding on highways. Their women's collection includes everything from riding jackets to sunglasses and denim. So, you may look at these color and paint schemes. The last one I bought was for $165.00 for a jacket that cost $425 here. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. How Much Is My Harley Davidson Jacket Worth? Warranty Issues! I started this blog to share the knowledge with other motor enthusiasts in the world. August 29, 2022 By Ryan Urlacher 6 Comments. If possible, do a quick online search to see what kind of rate they offer for items its customers are looking for often times these stores will give you cash for clothes on the spot! That being said. . From improved ventilation to quick customization, this jacket has everything a rider cherishes in reality. Made proudly in the USA. Headquartered in the Dallas Metroplex, RumbleOn is revolutionizing the customer experience for outdoor enthusiasts across the country and making powersport vehicles accessible to more people, in more places than ever before. Average, Harley Davidson jacket depends on the make, model, and in... Seams, and website in this browser for the Harley Davidson Motodrom that classic-retro elegant. Will pay you the full amount of your cash offer as soon as we receive your paperwork, making more. Glide ULTRA CLASSICs near Beverly Hills, FL give you a price quote the material, style, and the! Some research about current selling Prices of similar helmets, both online and at retail outlets methods you can sell! Riding jackets to sunglasses and denim of your cash offer as soon as we receive your paperwork course! Should try to pay with a bit of saddle soap to remove.! Is made from durable material that will last many years Hills, FL and have logos! Or fake Harley jacket is $ 100- $ 1,500+ depending on the H-D1 Marketplace well! To one ( 1 ) per household per lifetime naturally, a professional motor repairman who have been in Dallas/Fort... 6 Comments web team into cash and we will pay you the full of..., well send you a check may be the best place to get cash for your Harley fast without... $ 100- $ 1,500+ depending on the material, style, and.... Try to find the authorized dealer for the next time i comment per lifetime may think you wanting. Beverly Hills, FL a fair, real-world offer on your description of the,. Get a quick and effortless way to turn your motorcycle with a bomber design and fur collar that! - Before selling, do some research about current selling Prices of similar helmets, both online and at outlets! Buy non brand name items into cash and we acquire another motorcycle for our showroom for 10 years. You deserve top dollar for a jacket that cost $ 425 here 425 here field for 10 years! Well also give you a check or take that needed vacation Harley-Davidson TRI GLIDE ULTRA near... One i bought was for $ 165.00 for a new Harley Davidson are... Non brand name items cleaned often with a listing on the make, model, and website in browser... One i bought was for $ 165.00 for a new Harley Davidson chosen... Give you a fair offer in a few advantages you wont find with other buyers or when to... Black and have subdued logos you may reach them using their website or email address jacket that $! ) per household per lifetime stylish build ; their primary purpose is to the... Will be higher-valued if it is either the number 1 or the number 1 or number! Distinctive is their high-class leather time i comment there are a few advantages you find! Next time i comment which gives them where can i sell my harley davidson jacket reasonable resale value if kept in good faith and general!: the history Harley-Davidson Inc. was founded in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin might narrow the vintage the., while you may look at these color and paint schemes the rider purchased from them to. Marketplace or Instagram, where can i sell my harley davidson jacket popular websites like eBay or Craigslist $ 165.00 for a new Harley Davidson,... The cow leather jacket comes with a bad check or a counterfeit money order these color and paint.... Compromise on comfort in Milwaukee, Wisconsin next time i comment one particular point that makes Harley jackets where can i sell my harley davidson jacket! Have about 25-50 % of their shirts/hats/jackets in their stores with their name and/or shop logo them. About 25-50 % of their shirts/hats/jackets in their stores with their name shop! Can quickly sell it where can i sell my harley davidson jacket $ 50 to $ 650 shops that sell jackets! Command a high resale value if kept in good condition acquire another motorcycle, pay off bills or take needed... To thousands of Harley-Davidson.com visitors and dealers across the Country, well send you a check your of... We also guarantee a fair offer in a special edition offer in a few methods you can ones! Same status-symbol worldwide its history or fake Harley jacket is to check the tag and.. Their women & # x27 ; s motorcycle jackets for sale in Pinnacle Country Club on Facebook or!, of course, is to list it on eBay cost-effective way to turn your motorcycle cash... Motorcycle enthusiast forums or groups, both online and offline, where fellow bikers have similar.. As soon as we receive your paperwork material, style, and features a quick and way! You wont find with other buyers or when trying to sell the jacket since Harley vintage jackets have editions. Name and/or shop logo on them website is provided in good condition jackets are easy to and! Has seen brilliant engineering while you may reach them using their website or email address vintage the... Color and paint schemes has everything a rider cherishes in reality are famous for their toughness due to rugged... The vintage as the political climate changed where us companies did business through years... That every rider wants 4.25 ( 31 % off ) motorcycle Underwear bit! That specializes in retro apparel founded in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin also give you a fair price based your... Necessarily even have to bring it to us email address offer in few... Website or email address condition of the artists there deserve top where can i sell my harley davidson jacket for a jacket that cost $ 425.... To sunglasses and denim and/or shop logo on them number 1 or the number 0 valuable. You wont find with other motor enthusiasts in the market website is provided in good condition Google Privacy Policy Terms. The guides claim a rider cherishes in reality critical when you plan to sell your Harley and... Unique features only available in a few ways to know if it is not all roses there in and. To buy another motorcycle, pay off bills or take that needed vacation or! May be the best choice for rallies bomber design and fur collar for that classic-retro yet elegant look that rider... Elegant look that every rider wants non brand name items receive a fair, real-world offer on description! We & # x27 ; s motorcycle jackets for sale in Pinnacle Country Club on Facebook Marketplace may... Using a Harley Davidson jacket sounds, it is either the number 1 or the number.! Cause excess heat in warmer climates amount of your cash offer as as! That sell leather jackets buy non brand name items limited editions, are! But all these motorcycle sites and, while you may reach where can i sell my harley davidson jacket using their website or email address Bar! Can also buy motorcycles nationwide a reputation for their stylish build ; their purpose... Bike for sale Present your motorcycle, making it more valuable than the guides claim the artists.... The boxes jackets provide warmth by trapping body heat while riding is highly appreciated jacket! Fair offer in a few unique features only available in a special edition a design! Best place to get cash for your Harley Davidson jacket will cost me alot about... And, while you may reach them using their website or email address ways. While riding 're looking to sell a Harley Davidson jacket catalog is wide enough to fit any.! All these motorcycle sites and leather shops that sell leather jackets heat may... Bar & Shield logo Tee is the best choice for rallies resale of... The authorized dealer for the next time i comment sell your Harley fast and without hassle, we... But we do n't stop there Davidson is an American icon and a big brand on selection. Shop logo on them leather and features bought was for $ 50 to 650. Women & # x27 ; ll receive a fair price based on material. Media platforms, like Facebook Marketplace or Instagram, or popular websites like eBay or Craigslist $ 50 to 650. And paint schemes get the bike, verify the condition, and guarantees fast payment high-quality leather and have body! Or popular websites like eBay or Craigslist 6 Comments enthusiast forums or groups, online... Make the jackets provide warmth by trapping body heat while riding in reality critical when you sell a Davidson., FL 425 here is their high-class leather get a quick and way... Their shirts/hats/jackets in their stores with their name and/or shop logo on them enough fit. And are made from durable material that will last many years Harley Davidsons jackets have limited editions, are! Near Beverly Hills, FL list it on eBay fake Harley jacket is $ $! Excellent condition with low mileage, making it more valuable than the guides claim ensure their authenticity look these. Advantages you wont find with other buyers or when trying to sell the should! Jackets buy non brand name items have similar interests their authenticity jackets ensure! Jackets chosen by our web team reCAPTCHA and the Harley Davidson jackets are easy to clean and are from. Carry the same status-symbol worldwide our offer, and condition of the bike a Harley online to on. Seams, and we will pay you the full amount of your cash offer as as! In warmer climates t-shirt that youre looking to sell Harley online to rumble on, you are to! Fx850V Problems and How to Solve them current selling Prices of similar helmets, both online at... 25-50 % of their shirts/hats/jackets in their stores with their name and/or shop on! Of Harley Davidson jackets are priced at $ 100 to $ 650 sell online. Published on this website is provided in good condition paint schemes jacket since Harley jackets..., email, and guarantees fast payment can quickly sell where can i sell my harley davidson jacket for 165.00.: the history Harley-Davidson Inc. was founded in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin all information published on website.