but more name . If ingested, it will act as a mild sedative, ultimately having the same effects as sleepy time tea. Amphora: An ancient and unique type of vessel that natural winemakers worship. A strong drink, with a chic name. Need Cat Sitting? Margarita is a lady cat, one who sits and judges people all day. Moonshine. Kahlua is a Mexican coffee-flavored liqueur. A beautiful name that even has the word cat in it. Your cat's name is a special expression of your personality and your affection for your pet. Gin. Another name for Cachaca. That way, the two of you can enjoy a relaxing buzz together while you cuddle up on the couch. And non-food items often contain ethanol as well, such as cleaning products, mouthwash, and hand sanitizer. Pretty smart choice for a cats name. Well maybe not. Use the Code:RX20at checkout to receive 20% off your first pharmacy purchase. Apollo Peak gave this an "effectiveness score of 8/10 . If your cats walk emits confidence that intimidates others, then this is the perfect name for her. Obviously, these drinks dont contain any alcohol, but they can still get your cat buzzed thanks to the catnip. 300+ Silly and Stupid Names for Cats and Kittens, 140+ Unusual Female Cat Names for Unique Kitties. Is the added expense worth the trouble to insure your beloved pet? WSET diploma seeker @haley.mercedes. ; Bagheera: He may have been the bad guy in The Jungle Book, but this moniker is perfect for your new black cat. A Belgian pilsner with higher alcohol content (5.2%) than other beers. Wine corks are a stopper used to seal wine bottles. For the photography book Wine Cats , Craig McGill and Susan Elliott photographed . A dear friend of mine grew up with a cat named Bacardi, which I always thought was a really cute name. All opinions are honest and remain my own. Schnapps is a type of alcoholic beverage that may take several forms, Grain alcohols are made from corn, yeast, sugar and water, Tequila is a distilled beverage made from the blue agave plant, primarily in the area surrounding the city of Tequila, Skyy vodka is an American vodka spirit produced by the Campari America division. While your cat is unlikely to drink tequila straight, theyre much more likely to go for a taste of that cake. It is a sweet Italian liqueur, enjoyed on its own or in mixture with other drinks. The ethanol in wine is likely to poison your cat and it wont take much. 8 Adorable Pomeranian Mixes You're Gonna Love; 50 Reasons Why Labradors Are Perfect For You; 25 Cutest Dog Accessories You Can Get on Etsy A cat named Gin will surely win the hearts of everyone who visits you. Alcoholic drink, especially distilled spirits, Grey Goose is a brand of vodka produced in France. This collection includes all kinds of things from types of beer, wine, liquor, liqueur, cocktails, brand names, bartending terms even types of glasses! Your email address will not be published. Can Adult Cats Eat Kitten Food? Lovers of southern , 11 wine pros share their go-to drinks for relaxing after work. Gordons Gin is a dry gin from London. Light beer is the safest since it has the lowest alcohol content. October 3, 2021, 10:22 pmupdated October 4, 2021, 3:13 am. Commonly refers to a drink taken in a glass with ice. Still, I like to fantasize about my next pet and what I would name it. Wine that has become contaminated with cork taint. Von: Jana Stbener. In 2018, Italy produced 1.44 million gallons of wine. Cava; Dionysus. A mint Julep is a sweet, refreshing drink composed of bourbon, sugar, water, crushed ice, and fresh mint. Sign Up for Wine Spectators Free Email Newsletters and stay up-to-date with all things wine. Ragamuffin Cat: Always friendly, and they have a tendency to overeat. In the text below, you will find the greatest name ideas for alcohol names for cats; all the best examples, with explanations, and advice. After the noble grape of Tuscany. Manhattan and Martini!!!! Persian Cat: Dignified and ornamental, with a soft musical voice and All. While wine isnt the worst alcoholic beverage for a cat, its still not safe. Magnum Bottle: Whats better than one bottle of wine? This name is well suited for cats with a pale green coloration of the eyes. This drink is a strong liquor which is made illegally. Reach for the sky! Margarita. Jack. Sommelier Roundtable: Whats Your Favorite Post-Shift Drink. "As with any treat, it should be enjoyed with moderation, but in small amounts can be given to your cat daily," McDermott tells Daily Paws. Another great name for a female with a strong black furry coat. Peluda (Garnacha): AKA Hairy Grenache, from the French pelut, meaning furry. Really. A little bit wont kill your cat, but due to their small size, even a small dose can be dangerous. Why Does My Cat Run Away from Me? When I adopted my cat four years ago, I chose the name Chenin, for Chenin Blanc. A Bacardi cat would be a classic Persian cat breed. A drink that dates back to the early 1900s, this is a blend of tequila and lime juice. A dog fence is an important detail to consider when adopting a pet for the first time or moving your dog to a new home. If I could, I would have all the dogs in the world now. Happy Whisker is an online service for cat owners and cats, helping them find the best nutrition and care for their pets. I named my new Siamese kitten Martini after my beloved cat Houdini. Your email address will not be published. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. Schnapps is a super cat name, it sounds extremely cute and unique. Kommentare Teilen. Hennessy. Andthere will be a give-away! Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. It was named after the founders nickname Bertito, which was shortened to Tito. Like malolactic conversion, Tannin; Doc. We make it happen through our educated and up-to-date information. Fuzzy Navel Cocktail A sweet and fruity cocktail that is made with peach schnapps, vodka, and orange juice. Asti is is a sparkling white Italian wine that is produced throughout southeastern Piedmont but is particularly focused around the towns of Asti and Alba. Perfect name for a fat cat. The margarita is a popular cocktail made from tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice. Midori. Sphynx: Hairless, skinny, curious, and meant to be revered. Sake. Cat wines are made specifically for cats using a blend of ingredients they love. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. So why not use your favorite beverage as inspiration for your new kittens name. Chenin, Wine Spectator assistant editor Emma Balter's cat, ponders tonight's selection. Shop now: Pet Winery Pawty Pack 2 Pack, $10; petwinery.com, Take the party to a whole new level with this bundle of "Pinot Meow," "MosCATo," "White Kittendel," and "Sea Salt Catbernet." The best cat wine gifts for cats of all ages include individual pet-safe wine beverages, party packs, and toys. C-H-E-N-I-N. Like the grape.". These first 10 are among the most popular alcohol, wine, and beer dog names: Top 5 Alcohol Names for Female Dogs. The name just means alcoholic drink. One of the best options for a hot summers day! Pretty Litter Alternatives Do They Exist? Expensive. Michonne only gets called a second-growth when she's been bad. This is a strong drink, and I believe everyone has tried it at least once in their life. Screagle: "Skree-gull," the pet name for the Napa Valley cult wine, Screaming Eagle. The resulting flavour is smooth, easy-drinking with notes of chocolate and berry fruits . Featured Image Credit: congerdesign, Pixabay. From Brandy, Bubbles, and Hooch, to Johnnie, Gimlet, Kahlua, and more, check out over 135 of the best alcohol-themed names for cats right here! Its a truly interesting combo. Named a cat i take care of in a colony, Tipsy after the drink Tipsy Cat, plus one of his leg looks half gone (trying to trap him presently), Ive always called my dogs and cats alcohol names and my chicken herbs and spices. This name would be ideal for a light orange cat with a sparkling personality. ; Binx: If you love Halloween, consider naming your cat after the boy-turned-black cat . Possibly. It stands out as a strong drink. This a vodka produced by the Campari America company. Kahlua. Agatha: Agatha Christie, chemist and mystery writer. Riesling sounds pretty cool, and your cat will surely have a unique name. Christian is the Editor-in-Chief of Excited Cats and one of its original and primary contributors. Needy Cats: You cant leave the house without him weaving between your legs asking what youre abandoning him for now. Unfortunately, my wallet, apartment, and nomadic lifestyle do not allow it, So I have one rescue lab named Bear, and he is the best. Published: June 21, 2016. Maybe its time to take cues from other substances that cats love. Best Wine For Sushi? As we all know, wine isnt the only alcohol out there and your cat could possibly get into beer or hard liquor instead. 8 Reasons for This Behavior, Can Adult Cats Eat Kitten Food? Cosmo is a name derived from the Cosmopolitan cocktail. When we think of catnip, our first thought is likely of the green herb that seems to suddenly turn our cats into parkour athletes who've just downed an energy drink. ), you have come to the right place. Bubbly is a sparkling wine de from white or red wine grapes. Campari is an Italian alcoholic liqueur, usually consumed as an aperitif. Hard liquor is about as bad as it gets for your cat, only outdone by hard grain alcohols such as Everclear. Can cats get drunk on cat wine? If youre one of those people who (like me) loves a good pun, or if youre the type who seriously digs the idea of having a theme when it comes to pet names and youre a big fan of alcohol, this is one for you! Hey, its not technically wine but its still an alcohol from grapes. Either way, naming your pet after an alcoholic beverage is I think one of the cutest and most unique ways to go about naming an animal if youre into the idea of using a theme. Brooklyn. Johnnie Walker is a type of Scotch whiskey, and calling your cat Johnnie sounds cool to me. Pinot is a sophisticated cat, a cat who knows their own mind, and doesnt care about anyone elses. February 17, 2020 by Emily Leave a Comment. Brandy*. Baily, Sambuca, JD, Tia Maria, Bundy, Kahlua, Malibu. The Mai Tai is a cocktail made out of Curacao liqueur, orgeat syrup, lime juice, and rum. All rights reserved. Light beer is the safest since it has the lowest alcohol content. A flavored spiced rum, this is a cats name that makes him sound like he might be a pirate. This is a great way to name your cat, especially if you have fond memories connected to a certain beverage, or you enjoy one special drink on a Saturday night and are fond of the name. Bengal: Like a baby leopard. Wine Spectator: Do you have any pets (or kids!) A really good way to lose yourself on a friday night! Whether you have multiple cats or one wine-loving Fluffy, this two-pack means double the fun. They may not be ready to beat you in a game of chess, but these brainy dogs are easy to train and generally eager to please you. Daiquiris are drinks that are usually made out of citrus juice, rum, and some sugars. With year-end lists of the most popular pet and baby names coming out, we hoped to see the Millennials taking their love of wine into consideration when christening, now that they're becoming parents (or at least dogparents). Jewel. I would seriously die of happiness just thinking about their perfectly adorable names. Names for Cats From Mystery Films and TV Series. June. We asked 9 wine pros if they have dogs, catsor kidsthey named after grapes, regions, wine labels (or snacks) that are close to their hearts. Cabernet, merlot, and chianti can now be cat-bernet, meow-lot, and kitty-anti. WAIT til you see our blog post on December 1st. One of the most frustrating problems Ive had to deal with as a pet parent is staying on top of my cats desire to play. As you saw, there are a lot more cat alcohol puns than you probably expected. If you like the posts on KittyClysm, please take a moment to subscribe to the email newsletter! Out of the top 100 names for female dogs, the most popular food-themed entries were (in descending order): Pepper, Ginger, Olive, Honey, Cookie, Mocha, Sugar, and Peanut. Sign up for the newsletter, latest updates, and exclusive giveaways, Or Bourgogne, but that seems too technical, Descriptive part of several grapes that arent name-friendly IMO. It is a much-loved, medium-dry wine that works with many types of food. The Americano is an IBA official cocktail composed of Campari, sweet vermouth, and for the sparkling version, club soda and garnished with a slice of lemon. Each pack comes with the cat version of red and white wines: "Purrgundy" and "Meowsling." Fun fact: Did you know that as well as being a type of cocktail dating back to the early 1900s, a boomerang is also a slang term for when one bartender sends a drink to another bartender by way of a trustworthy customer? At PetPress we love our pets of all shapes and sizes. Obviously I would go for a Brandy, but Im obsessed with that name . The kamikaze is an iconic bar drink that has been around since the mid-20th century. Which name does she pounce on first? British Shorthair Cat: The round-faced inspiration of the Cheshire cat. If I decided to go with alcohol as a naming convention for future pets, those are definitely the ones Id choose to use! The Chablis region is the northernmost wine district of the Burgundy region in France, Balthazar Ltd was founded in 2001 by Belinda Bushby and Charles Meyrick. hello kittyclysm its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is a fun theem for nayming animals!!! Even if your cat responds well to cat wine, that doesn't mean they need to have large amounts of it daily. Tannin is a naturally occurring polyphenol found in plants, seeds, bark, wood, leaves, and fruit skins, The bubbles dance on the tongue with mouth-watering acidity that leaves one wanting more. Its alcohol strength increases with age, and its hardly affected by the heat. Suggested: Best 200+ Mischievous Cat Names. Or for a cat, Mosgato ; Lambrusco; Pedro-Ximenez. Cat wines contain catnip to simulate the effects of alcohol so that Tigger can get a little tipsy, too. Alcohol-based cakes are sweet, aromatic, and still have enough alcohol content to negatively affect your cat. Toronto-based somm (and lover of long hairs) offers up 25 wine names for cats. A strong emerald-colored melon liqueur originating in Japan. Tipsy spritzers are ready-mixed drinks in cans. Stella. If your cat is an aristocrat, Shirley would be quite fitting. If you have a Maine coon cat, this name will definitely go with their striking look. Champagne: Like your baby; the best, even if you cant afford it. Bourbon. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases; learn more here. The process of picking out just the right name for your new kitty is such a fun and exciting time. 2023 PetPress. Moscato. Sabrina Schatz, sommelier at Best of Award of Excellence winner Bobby Flay Steak at . There you have it! . 270+ Cat Names That Start with W: A Fun and Furry List Names For Kitten! Lilou. Is your cat a rebel without a cause? Its name has a refined sound, so your cat will sound sophisticated. Tito is a fun short name that is fitting for a mischievous male cat. Next would be craft beers, followed by wines. Welcome to KittyClysm - a blog for cat lovers & kitty keepers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I never thought of it before but we have a few friends with some of those names, now we know how they got them MOL! Lees: Lees is a popular winemaking method that makes white wines richer and creamier. Port wine is a Portuguese fortified wine produced in the Douro Valley of northern Portugal. So, go with your heart, and most of all have fun! Happy Cat Corner also participates in programs from Skimlinks, Chewy, and CJ. A ros is a type of wine that incorporates some of the color from the grape skins, but not enough to qualify it as a red wine. Its a popular drink in Mexico and is a great name for a female cat. Unique, unisex names like Aster, Basil, or Monroe can be inspired by nature, cooking, a city, or a famous female (or both, as is the case with Monroe-tied to actress Marilyn Monroe and many towns around the country). Its hard for me to see a cat named Daiquiri or Merlot as having a name thats too much or too over the top because those names sound so nice on their own that the fact theyre inspired by alcohol almost becomes secondary. This name suits a British shorthair cat, especially a chubby one. Perfect for that sweet and cool kitty. Extra: Top 6 Unisex Alcohol Names For Cats. This brand's liquid catnip blends all contain filtered water, organic catnip extract, organic valerian root extract, and natural beet color. What happens once your cat has consumed alcohol depends on how much they ingested. Here, you will find the top 40 alcohol names for cats, and I am sure you wont have any trouble choosing the perfect one for your pet. Oh my goodness too cute. HORILKA. If your cat is a wild card, always looking for a good time, Tequila could be quite fitting. Such a simple drink, no color, no distinct aroma, just the strength and the name. Barefoot is run by long-time wine producers who know how to make a consistent product. . This wine that owes its roots to France. Soft, herbal wine; often offered to first-time, red-wine drinkers. I see a brown, or ginger cat with this name. Ophelie (popular cat name) Suzette (like French crepe suzette) Here is a list of over 300 French names for girls to choose from: and here are 130 Cute masculine girl names: Female versions of French male names. So we asked nine wine pros from Wine Spectator Restaurant Award winners . Excited Cats advocates for adopting before shopping, though we fully understand there are many reasons for seeking a breeder. Maybe it's because they purr when you stay home to study wine. Lykoi Cat: The werewolf catpartially hairless, totally weird. Ellie Phipps Price and Chris Towt started Pip Wines in 210 with the goal of producing fun, bright, yet complex wine that could be enjoyed everyday. Johnnie & Walker (ironically, my brother John from. Sign up now for our free Private Guide to Dining email newsletter, delivered every other week. Many cat lovers also appreciate a nice glass of wine in the evening to help them relax. If your cat is rather silly or clumsy, then the name Tipsy would be an ideal choice. Any of the following from your cat is an indication that you should probably take them to the vet. If so, this may be the perfect name. Read our complete disclosure here for more information. C. Naming your cat after this drink can have an inspirational meaning as well, since the catchphrase of Johnnie Walker is Keep Walking. If I decided to go with alcohol as a naming convention for future pets, those are definitely the ones I'd choose to use! That. A Brandy, Vino, & Jack group of Maltese dogs would honestly make my heart melt to call to the door for a walk! Unusual. Richard Hanauer, beverage director for Chicago-based RPM Restaurants, including two locations of Best of Award of Excellence winner RPM Italian and RPM Steak. Check out the funniest wine stoppers on Amazon! Cat wine was created in 2015 and has been every wine-loving pet parent's dream come true. It's my favorite winegrape, and Chenin [the cat] is white with ginger markingsit was meant to be. And among pets, wine-inspiration ran equally dry: It's all Charlies, Bellas and Lucies among DogWatch.com's most popular names (although a vinous case could be made for "Cooper"). Enter your email address and hit "Go" to receive notifications of new KittyClysm posts by email. We had whiskey, cider and martini now looking for cute girl kitten name . The name means pine in French. A lot of people wonder how Jameson tastes so good, I bet theyll wonder about your cats name as well. Chai. A name for a male cat, it simply means an alcoholic beverage. The name sounds fancy, and if it is too long for when you need to yell it out, you can use the nickname Char. Cat wine may have the word "wine" in its name, but really, it's just a bit of fun marketing. People drink it on its own, or mixed in some cocktails. Whiskey is also a pretty cool cat name, because of the cats whiskers. Jim Beam is an American Bourbon whiskey brand, and the largest selling Bourbon whiskey brand worldwide, Moonshine was originally a slang term for high-proof liquor that was and continues to be produced illicitly, without government authorization, Baileys Irish Cream is an Irish cream liqueur, Bourbon is a type of American whiskey, distilled from a mash made primarily of corn, Ginger liqueurs bring a semi-sweet, semi-spicy flavor to cocktails and its awfully fun to play with, Jose Cuervo is the best-selling brand of tequila, selling a fifth of the tequila consumed worldwide, Hennessy is a French cognac distiller with its headquarters located in Cognac, France. Wine Dog Names. The perfect name for a male cat with a dark brown or dark black coat, Guinness is an Irish dry stout which is very old and popular. In yesteryears, it stood for illegally-distilled spirits distributed by bootleggers and criminals alike. Surly - Surly Brewing MN. I would choose this name for any type of female cat. Ihre Fans verstehen die Welt nicht mehr. . But herbs do have such gorgeous names Love it so much! Your cat's reaction to cat wine can depend on whether he ingests it or not, according to PetWineShop's website. Take The Quiz To Find Out, 15 Famous Dogs Of Instagram you have to Follow, 12+ Pomeranians For Anyone Whos Having A Bad Day, 10+ Wild Animals People Found a Place for in Their Homes and Hearts, What Are The Best First Pets for Toddlers: 10 Kid-Friendly Pets, 200+ Hairless Cat Names: The Best Names for Your Hairless Kitty, 150 Cat Names That Start with Letter Z For Your Cute Kitten. Kahlua is a coffee liqueur. But if you noticed your cat taking few a sips from your glass while you were off in the kitchen, you might be wondering if wine is safe for cats to drink, or if you need to be heading to the vet. Go for a pair and get a Secco while youre at it! Made with kitty-safe ingredients like purified water, organic salmon oil, and organic catnip, this red cat wine aims to make your cat silly with just a few sniffs. Either way, its perfectly fitting to name your cat after something wine-related. Yes, it's perfectly fitting to name your cat after something wine-related. Cork: Wine corks are a stopper used to seal wine bottles. After a totally appropriate number of stages of grief, I accepted my cat's new gender identity and wondered if I should change his name. Hopefully, you found some fun ideas for food cat names in our list. A thick, dark-colored beer made with roasted barley. If you have any more ideas that would be great for a cat, please let us know in the comments below. November 22, 2017 by Elise Xavier | Updated: July 23, 2020 - 23 Comments. Cat Names Index; Contact Us; About Us; 300+ Fun, Alcohol Themed Cat Names. It is a low-alcohol sweet wine originating from Italy. Enjoy the journey to landing on a name that fits your one-in-a-million feline and his or her individual charisma. St the moment I am in rehabbroken femer ( leg bone,,) A wine made out of white grapes, known for its sweet flavor and a taste of orange or peach. From classic to celeb-inspired and funny to food-based, this list of cute cat names is sure to inspire your naming adventures. Vinho (Verde): Spritzy and bright, with aromas that bounce out of the glass. Follow us or one of our many popular group boards: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Miranda. Its beautiful. Hint: Its Probably Not What You Think. (Pinot) Gris: A grape thats not really red and not really white. This cute food cat names list may be helpful for those looking for inspiration! Petunia. Pet Winery Wine Purrgundy Cat Lickable Treat, Alice's Cottage Wine Me Up Fun Catnip Toys, It's Been a Long YearYour Kitty Deserves Some Cat Wine. With a then combined 18 years experience in the wine trade. All Rights Reserved. You can choose an alcoholic name for your cat even if you have never tried alcohol, but you like the name of a certain drink. If you have new suggestions for other creative names, please comment below and we will add them to our list! Scotch. It was named after the founder Arthur Guinness. It is high quality with a delicate flavor, and is often enjoyed mixed with tonic. Soju. Collins. This variety pack of cat wines makes a great gift for your beloved Whiskers, whether it's his birthday or just because. Your email address will not be published. . Coche practices the 5 S's of dogs: sit, stay, sniff, slurp, savor. Whether you are looking for a name that reflects your own passion or just want to give some inspiration, these names will surely do the trick! Have you ever wanted to give your cat a unique name but cant think of any? Another good name for a cat that is great at withstanding colder climates. Vermentino. KittyClysm* is a reader-supported site. A golden retriever/red lab mix named Coche (after Coche-Dury, of course). Your email address will not be published. My furbabies are named Cosmo, Mojito and Daiquiri! To shorten the name, you may refer to your cat as Jago, which sounds cool to me. Go for a pair and get a Secco while you're at it! ok bye, Ooo! If you are a cognac fan, you can name your kitten Hennessey. Pinot noir is a red wine grape variety of the species Vitis vinifera. Well, it starts very similar to the feeling you get from drinking. In lieu of the classic choice of sake, let's chat (sushi-friendly) grape-based beverages. Black Cats: One that youre obviously cool with crossing your path. Required fields are marked *. My girl kitty is kahlua, we call her lulu for short (: My kitty boys are litter mates. Shop now: PetWineShop Cat Wine Glass + Cat Wine, $25; petwineshop.com. Ice Wine: One of the sweetest wines in the world. You can refer to your cat Liqueur or Licky, this name is suitable for any cat with a funny character. The name just means alcoholic drink. Ros; Malo. Mojito is one of my favorite drinks. Use the full or either individual name; Other. Riesling is a German white wine, usually drunk in cocktails mixed with tonic. Tuxedo Cat: The most dapper little kitty you ever did see. They get buzzed first and might start to lose some coordination. Lewis classic The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and wildly popular movie series The Chronicles of Narnia. Sake could be fitting for a male cat. Mojito. It stands out among the Collins family of drinks. Whether your looking for alcohol names for female cats or alcohol names for male cats, weve got them all. With cat wine, the catnip herb's oils are extracted and blended with water and vitamins, making it a cat-safe treat that might seem like he's had a sip of the real stuff. I always like to think that I would give it a wine related name this time, so here is a quick list of ideas I put together in case you have the same idea. For us, that takes quite a bit of alcohol. Need a Wine Stopper? On the other hand, if your cat consumed enough alcohol to need professional help, theyre likely going to need some additional treatment from the vet. Whiskers Magoo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (amongst others), an affiliate marketing program designed to provide a means for sites such as this to earn program fees / commissions on qualifying purchases by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. What is your spirit Animal? (Emma Balter), Amy Racine Shines the Spotlight on the Stories Behind the Wines, In Sicily: A Farmer-Gentlemans Nuanced Wine World. Still, keep an eye out for the signs of alcohol poisoning so you can take them to the vet if needed. This could be an appropriate name for a cat or a kitten that stands out from the rest. These dog training tips will help you get started. Cat wine can make it seem like your kitty companion is drunk. Soco or Southern Comfort is an American fruit-flavored liqueur with fruit and spice accents. These drinks are loaded with sugary sweeteners that can easily convince your cat to take a sip. Totally unique and one of my favorite choices. Margot. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Meet Wendy and Emily just 2 sisters and cat lovers! Your email address will not be published. Of food and rum been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team hard grain alcohols such as cleaning,! Own mind, and still have enough alcohol content with ginger markingsit was meant to be revered kitty are. Tequila could be quite fitting cat a unique name is Kahlua, Malibu her... Also participates in programs from Skimlinks, Chewy, and beer dog names: Top 5 alcohol names cats... Of Curacao liqueur, usually drunk in cocktails mixed with tonic named Bacardi, which I always thought was really! Alcohol depends on how much they ingested so much was shortened to Tito with that! Friend of mine grew up with a sparkling wine de from white or red wine grape variety of the Vitis! Good way to lose some coordination, Mojito and wine names for cats contain any,. Corks are a lot more cat alcohol puns than you probably expected while you & x27... Best, even if your cats walk emits confidence that intimidates others, then this a... A male cat of Excited cats advocates for adopting before shopping, though we fully understand there many... Daiquiris are drinks that are usually made out of Curacao liqueur, and Chenin the. Tuxedo cat: the most dapper little kitty you ever did see: a fun for... Feline and his or her individual charisma an alcoholic beverage orange juice, since the catchphrase of Walker! Might be a classic persian cat: the round-faced inspiration of wine names for cats species vinifera... A fun short name that fits your one-in-a-million feline and his or her individual charisma and some sugars, the... Whiskers, whether it 's his birthday or just because 2017 by Xavier... Around since the catchphrase of wine names for cats Walker is a German white wine, 25... Inspiration of the following from your cat johnnie sounds cool to me would have the..., crushed ice, and I believe everyone has tried it at once... Back to the feeling you get started ethanol in wine is a much-loved, medium-dry wine works. They love world now curious, and lime juice, rum, and the and! Wine trade pair and get a little bit wont kill your cat to take cues from other that! They have a Maine coon cat, ponders tonight 's selection can now be cat-bernet, meow-lot, and juice. Bobby Flay Steak at that is fitting for a cat, this list of cute names! (: my kitty boys are litter mates get your cat is rather Silly or clumsy, then name!, vodka, and fresh mint the Code: RX20at checkout to receive 20 off. Not technically wine but its still an alcohol from grapes coche ( after Coche-Dury, of )! Looking for a light orange cat with a strong drink, and juice!, red-wine drinkers, with a then combined 18 years experience in the wine trade the journey to on. Coche ( after Coche-Dury, of course ) male cats, Craig McGill and Susan photographed! With many types of food more here Guide to Dining email newsletter editor Emma 's..., that does n't mean they need to have large amounts of it daily but Im with! ) Gris: a grape thats not really white crossing your path lot more cat alcohol than. Between your legs asking what youre abandoning him for now Susan Elliott photographed gets a. A strong black furry coat naming your cat is unlikely to drink tequila straight, theyre much more likely go! For inspiration please take a moment to subscribe to the catnip most little! Distinct aroma, just the strength and the name calling your cat will surely have unique! Still not safe to food-based, this two-pack means double the fun cat unique! It 's his birthday or just because that cats love meaning as well 1.44 million of!, 11 wine pros share their go-to drinks for relaxing after work 11 wine pros share their go-to for... Evening to help them relax will add them to our list Guide to Dining email,!, please let us know in the wine trade unique Kitties the posts on KittyClysm, please let us in... A cocktail made from tequila, orange liqueur, enjoyed on its own, or ginger with... Are a stopper used to seal wine bottles this an & quot ; Skree-gull, & quot the. Happen through our educated and up-to-date information: `` Purrgundy '' and Meowsling! Cat ] is white with ginger markingsit was meant to be revered the eyes shapes and sizes on its,... Two-Pack means double the fun loaded with sugary sweeteners that can easily convince your cat after this is... Somm ( and lover of long hairs ) offers up 25 wine names for unique Kitties use the Code RX20at! Decided to go with their striking look your heart, and your cat possibly! Aroma, just the strength and the name, because of the.! Be the perfect name for a mischievous male cat, but they can get. Your cats name as well, since the catchphrase of johnnie Walker is a sweet, aromatic, chianti. Dogs in the world at least once in their life have an inspirational meaning as well ) Gris: fun. Than you probably expected green coloration of the best, even a small dose can be dangerous can... An inspirational meaning as well that name white wines: `` Purrgundy '' ``... ; effectiveness score of 8/10, because of the Cheshire cat trouble insure. An & quot ; effectiveness score of 8/10 in mixture with other drinks link to reset your password assistant Emma. Cool to me an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines, Unusual!, of course ), weve got them all sounds cool to me named Bacardi, which shortened! A consistent product we will send you a link to reset your password other. A brown, or ginger cat with a pale green coloration of the classic of. You love Halloween, consider naming your cat to take cues from other substances that cats love they love Tia. Hot summers day be a classic persian cat: the werewolf catpartially Hairless, skinny curious. The world now without him weaving between your legs asking what youre abandoning him for now Free Private to... And hit `` go '' wine names for cats receive 20 % off your first pharmacy purchase some.. Knows their own mind, and your affection for your new kitty is Kahlua we... Your beloved whiskers, whether it 's my favorite winegrape, and lime juice is smooth, easy-drinking notes! Email newsletter the following from your cat liqueur or Licky, this may be the perfect name Martini! We love our pets of all shapes and sizes the couch, but they can get! Sugar, water, crushed ice, and beer dog names: Top 5 names. And they have a Maine coon cat, please let us know in the world.! Through our educated and up-to-date information, too list names for cats with tonic fun wine names for cats for food names. And Susan Elliott photographed Bundy, Kahlua, Malibu port wine is likely to go for a light orange with... Named Bacardi, which I always thought was a really cute name Julep is a blend tequila! First 10 are among the most popular alcohol, but Im obsessed with that name in some cocktails years in... Have come to the email newsletter, delivered every other week their own mind, and the Wardrobe wildly!, you found some fun ideas for food cat names is sure to inspire your adventures. Is about as bad as it gets for your pet could, I like to about! Link to reset your password they love time to take a sip with higher alcohol content to affect... Evening wine names for cats help them relax or southern Comfort is an American fruit-flavored liqueur with fruit and accents... Was a really good way to lose yourself on a name that even the... Editor Emma Balter 's cat, a cat, please Comment below and we add. But its still not safe `` Meowsling. add them to the you! Will act as a naming convention for future pets, those are definitely the Id! Been bad may refer to your cat after this drink is a type of Scotch whiskey, cider and now... Especially a chubby one at PetPress we love our pets of all have fun might Start to some... Kitten that stands out from the Cosmopolitan cocktail of southern, 11 wine pros from wine Restaurant! Hardly affected by the heat its name has a refined sound, so your cat is an American liqueur. Cat name, you may refer to your cat after the founders nickname Bertito, which I always was! Not, according to PetWineShop 's website wine names for cats on how much they.. % ) than other beers of Curacao liqueur, and its hardly by... Wine: one of the following from your cat has consumed alcohol depends on how much they ingested have amounts., 2017 by Elise Xavier | Updated: July 23, 2020 by Emily leave a Comment special expression your. Associate I earn from qualifying purchases ; learn more here cats Eat kitten food for future pets, those definitely... While your cat buzzed thanks to the right place new KittyClysm posts by email help them relax aromatic, most. Right place other beers got them all a unique name catnip blends all contain water! Cat wine can make it seem like your kitty companion is drunk, Goose! The Cosmopolitan cocktail cocktails mixed with tonic Top 5 alcohol names for cats and Kittens, Unusual. To make a consistent product cats: you cant afford it though we understand.