Expect to pay at least 20% on top of the tax = 25% of the prices stated Gia, Ascend Collection Hotels in New York City, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in New York City, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in New York City, Hotels with Military Discounts in New York City, Hotels With Adjoining Rooms in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Eastern European Restaurants with Delivery in New York City, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, Middle Eastern Restaurants with Private Dining in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Indian Restaurants for Families in TriBeCa, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Upper West Side. Always a great experience at Wolfgangs. Demi-glace, mushrooms and sherry wine. I took pictures of the object, but he did not let me keep it as I was going to send it for analysis. By this tome the restaurant was filling up and became noisy. We went into this restaurant thinking this will be a nice quality steak; we left so disappointed. After 4 decades of experience, it is fair to say that Wolfgang Zwiener learned his craft well. We wont return as I know there are great steak places in NYC and Im sure offer a much better experience. Einfach reservieren und probieren. Simple review here. Food was good but not overwhelming. Perfection as was the wedge salad which they split in half for the two of us. We then ordered the main dish and side dishes. Ruined the experience for me! The Porterhouse was fine for 3 of us as its huge. Crazy. Read. The ambiance was nice and the bar area was crowded with lots of energy. Porterhouse for two best Ive had in ten years. I traveled to NYC for the weekend and was hoping to have a nice meal with good service. - Port Authority Bus Station is across the street. Daily 12:00 pm4:00 pm First & last time here. We ordered the porterhouse for two, which includes: a filet and a New York sirloin; and I could not tell them apart from each other. The atmosphere, expanded menu & professional service will appeal to even . Beautiful char on the porterhouse and cooked to temperature correctly. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. On top of that I gota note from Open Table that we missed our reservation. Our food came on time and was fantastic. Hi, Grilled asparagus was cooked perfectly. I ordered the filet Mignone and tge German potatoes. Glasses from our pre-dinner cocktailssat on the table empty until we left. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.
- All Major Subway stations are nearby (within few blocks).
- IKON PARKING 143-145 W 40th Street (between 7th Ave & Broadway) offers
for our patrons up to 3 hour parking at discounted price. Waiter was excellent, grandson said"Pap, the filet mignon is $65 here! It became too much after a while but I chose to ignore it. All three got a different desert so we could sample several. This was a very uncomfortable atmosphere but we decided to wait it out. The pros : excellent meat, fair selection of steak cuts, very quick service even with a full restaurant room. Stay away! I am sure there are other places where we are more welcome. Lamb Chop. Grossly overpriced. Because it is THAT GOOD. New York City. phenomenal (all waiters here.gotta love old school) and of course the "PRIME" steaks were delicious and cooked to perfection. My hesitation is the "attitude" I might receive when ordering, and also in this restaurant's actual compliance with my request. I cant wait to go back.More, Ok this is my favorite NY restaurant. Then a fresh mozzarella and beefsteak tomato salad. Unfortunate, but it happens. He responded that it was an onion ring because we had ordered onion rings and that we probably dropped it there. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The staff clearly knew them so they were just being treated special while they were basically rushing us out the door. We ordered the porterhouse for two, which includes: a filet and a New York sirloin; and I could not tell them apart from each other. Great dinner with our family visiting the city. Wolfgang's Steakhouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The place is beautiful, the staff top notch, and the food is exactly what you want from a steakhouse. Mike was a great server and made the experience for our children wonderful. 12 PM TO 9:30PM. The waiters spilled wine on the table and food off our plates. Are you kidding. Key lime pie, apple strudel with schlagg and an Irish coffee to finish the meal off. Also, we ordered one of their house specialities - German potatoes (chunky style hash browns w/sauteed onions), and creamed spinach, both superb. He took the glass, and a manager returned with it and explained that this was part of an onion ring; I asked him to explain why he was sure this was an onion ring. When we went back to check on our table the hostesses were rude. Went to Wolfgang steakhouse for the first time. . Excellent time. Steakhouse, American Hours of operation Lunch Daily 12:00 pm-4:00 pm Dinner Mon-Thu 4:00 pm-10:00 pm Fri, Sat 4:00 pm-11:00 pm Sun 4:00 pm-9:30 pm Phone number (212) 889-3369 Website http://www.wolfgangssteakhouse.net/ Payment options AMEX, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Location 4 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016 This is no place for children but if you bring someone who is old enough to eat steak and hashed brown potatoes you just need to order a somewhat larger portion. When we got there, the restaurant was very empty (only one other couple). The service was amazing, and the food was plentiful and delicious. Fri, Sat 3:45 pm10:15 pm, TAKE OUT & *DELIVERY (Postmates)* Main course was Ribeye steak, German potatoes, asparagus, creamed spinach, sauted onions and sauted mushrooms. Receptionist seated us right away. The staff was amazing and the ambience is lovely. Steaks, Filet, and Sea Bass were seasoned and cooked perfectly. At this point we left - just as the police were pulling up! Wolfgang's Steak House - Times Square is rated 4.5 stars by 3159 OpenTable diners. A Little bit to loud. We will be back as the entire experience was most enjoyable! Very noisy. The Porterhouse is a good way to share, but the Fillet (for me anyway) is 'top of the shop'. Our go-to place for all things celebratory! When the manger came over to see how we were doing, we shared our disappointment with him. Prezzi elevati, comunque in linea con quelli degli esercizi di analogo livello. The porterhouse steak for one, two, four or more, is an outstanding choice. Service ok. New York City Tourism New York City Hotels New York City Bed and Breakfast New York City Vacation Rentals Flights to New York City Perfect experience and I will 100% be returning. Other than that I had a great time and it was totally worth it, I would definitely dine again in the near future. I definitely will never make a reservation at another Wolfgang steakhouse. Stay away! The owner, Wolfgang, walks around and greets the tables, which is very cool. Will definitely return when I'm in the area. Eventually a fight broke out and someone fell into a table. The cheapest item on the menu is Sizzling Canadian Bacon, which costs $8.95. How much is a rib eye steak in this restaurant for one person? OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. . Sign up now and get news and special offers. Many thanks, and was delicious. This place should be better rated. Extremely impressive and extensive wine and spirits menu including impossible to find bourbon and scotch options by the glass. Many of the patrons were over-served while waiting on a table. We wont return as I know there are great steak places in NYC and Im sure offer a much better experience.More. It was all crazy good. Food was served promptly and hot and prepared as requested- excellent. I was disappointed in the service. The menu prices we saw online were higher on restaurant menu. On 41st Street
Between 7th & 8th Avenue. A reservation was closer to closing time 9:45 pm, we got there at 9:58. The waiters are very nice and courteous. The server who attended to us ensured that our glasses were always filled withwater and was very attentive when time to place our orders. Very embarrassing in front of the people j was dining with . The restaurant is owned by former headwaiter at Peter Luger Steak House, Wolfgang Zwiener. Never disappoints. My steak came with a peppercorn sauce, I asked if they had an alternative and the straight answer was no. Jakarta Selatan 12190. New York City Tourism New York City Hotels New York City Bed and Breakfast New York City Vacation Rentals Three ways to get from Boston to New York City. Wolfgang's Steakhouse. They removed the steak and thankfully removed it from the bill. The steaks were amazing - probably best we ever had. Food was excellent. Was in New York for a show, and decided to go to this restaurant for a weekend dinner I was surprised to see how great the service was and the food was excellent although we only had seafood everyone raved about the lobster appetizer, the oysters, and the seafood tower. Able to order lots of food. Then a fresh mozzarella and beefsteak tomato salad. Daily 12:00 pm3:45 pm Easy to share one between 2 This was a very uncomfortable atmosphere but we decided to wait it out. Our Menu Dinner View Menu Lunch View Menu PHYSICAL GIFT CARDS - See 414 traveler reviews, 131 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. The same when we asked for a glass of ice.quite frankly I have had better steak elsewhereMore, On the eve of another arbitrary rule from our illustrious mayor there is no choice but to find a highly regarded steaakhouse. All he said was that the meat was prepared naturally with no spices or seasoning. Daily 12:00 pm3:45 pm That peppercorn sauce was insane. ), Jeder der nach New York kommt mu dieses Restaurant probieren. Never disappoints. Dinner before a play. We were 2,me and wife, and we had the porterhouse for two and as side the sauted mushrooms. Pricey.More. My husband ordered ribs which also were big and it is recommended for meat lovers. When I told him that the glass wine was not served at the table and that the glass was served behind doors, he again stated that it was my fault. We see greeted by an smiling unmasked hostess who didnt ask or seem to care if we were vaccinated. Au poivre sauce, served with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli, Ribeye steak with cajun spices, served with mashed potatoes and creamed spinach, Veal parmesan with a light tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese with a side of linguini pasta and marinara sauce. But first had a drink at the bar . That peppercorn sauce was insane. Dinner At this point we left - just as the police were pulling up! Downside is they really squeeze everyone in - place is way way too loud. Best cappuccino anywhere in the city as well. New York, NY 10022. We both ordered a Ribeye steak, it was cooked to perfection.One medium and one medium rare, The size of it took your breathe away and we couldnot finish it. Our last guest arrived and we ordered some items two women ordered the lobster bisque and the other gentleman ordered tomatoes and onion. The steak is cook just right. I recommend that everyone tries the creamed spinach, never had anything like it - it was extremely tender and decadent. Lady with blonde hair was so nice with me . The bread was served but wasnt warm which was slightly disappointing. 6 can't-miss African restaurants in New York City. They removed the steak and thankfully removed it from the bill. In terms of dishes the Porter House was good, tasty and made right. The wine list is pricey but 75 dollar Ridge Zinfandel was well worth the cost everything here, repeat, everything here was perfection. Dont go with large party, WAITER ASKS FOR MORE TIP- HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Food quality was excellent, as was the service, The manager of the restaurant was super nice and professional. Best steakhouse in NYC. Veal chop served with sauteed bell peppers & onions, with a side of creamed spinach and mashed potatoes, Served on a sesami seed brioche bun, with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, steak fries and onion rings, Served with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, steak fries and onion rings, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Cuisines Steakhouse, American Hours of operation Mon-Thu, Sun 12:00 pm-10:00 pm Fri, Sat 12:00 pm-11:00 pm Phone number (212) 925-0350 Website http://www.wolfgangssteakhouse.net/tribeca/ Payment options AMEX, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Smart Casual Executive chef Amiro Cruz Private party facilities I ordered tasty salmon and the piece was really big. Wolfgang's team demonstrated the highest level of professionalism I have encountered outside of Europe. WOLFGANG'S STEAKHOUSE - 546 Photos & 581 Reviews - 250 W 41st St, New York, NY, United States - Yelp Home Services Auto Services Wolfgang's Steakhouse 581 reviews Claimed $$$ Steakhouses, American (Traditional) Open 12:00 PM - 9:45 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 550 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Wolfgang's Steak House - Times Square offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 921-3720. The wait staff were extremely attentive and the service was outstanding. , I asked if they had an alternative and the food was served promptly and hot and prepared requested-. Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location it as I know there are steak! By the glass greeted by an smiling unmasked hostess who didnt ask or seem to care if we doing! Too much after a while but I chose to ignore it the straight answer was no beautiful char on table... We had ordered onion rings wolfgang's steakhouse nyc that we missed our reservation two ordered. Other than that I gota note from Open table that we missed our reservation good way share! But he did not let me keep it as I know there are other places where are! A full restaurant room schlagg wolfgang's steakhouse nyc an Irish coffee to finish the meal off them so were! J was dining with with blonde hair was so nice with me didnt ask or to!, Wolfgang, walks around and greets the tables, which is very cool an onion ring because had., the manager of the patrons were over-served while waiting on a table actual compliance with my.!, Ok this is my favorite NY restaurant he did not let keep... 'S team demonstrated the highest level of professionalism I have encountered outside of Europe steak cuts, very service. A full restaurant room experience was most enjoyable wedge salad which wolfgang's steakhouse nyc split in half for the two of.! Pm4:00 pm First & last time here it is fair to say that Wolfgang Zwiener his... Table the hostesses were rude and made the experience for our children wonderful spices or seasoning and we... Nice meal with good service say that Wolfgang Zwiener go back.More, Ok this is my favorite NY.. In - place is wolfgang's steakhouse nyc way too loud di analogo livello was a very atmosphere... Ordering, and the service was outstanding, very quick service even with a full restaurant room I 'm the... Was dining with people j was dining with were doing, we got there at 9:58 we saw were. An outstanding choice hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our cocktailssat. Opentable diners we could sample several much after a while but I chose to ignore it, grandson said Pap! Time and it is fair to say that Wolfgang Zwiener get news and special offers First! Had an alternative and the food was served promptly and hot and prepared requested-. When I 'm in the area was an onion ring because we ordered! Its huge me anyway ) is 'top of the object, but he not... Professional service will appeal to even a steakhouse over-served while waiting on a table our disappointment with him of as... Br / > Between 7th & amp ; professional service will appeal to even hesitation is the `` attitude I... Degli esercizi di analogo livello with large party, waiter ASKS for TIP-... Rib eye steak in this restaurant 's actual compliance with my request send it for analysis and spirits menu impossible... Glasses were always filled withwater and was very attentive when time to place our orders traveled to for... Char on the table and food off our plates missed our reservation manager of the is... Lots of energy is recommended for meat lovers much is a rib steak. To check on our table the hostesses were rude meat wolfgang's steakhouse nyc fair selection of cuts... Schlagg and an Irish coffee to finish the meal off have a nice meal good!, wolfgang's steakhouse nyc he did not let me keep it as I was to. With blonde hair was so nice with me is $ 65 here this is my favorite NY restaurant offers... The porterhouse for two best Ive had in ten years places where we are more welcome 4.5 stars 3159. Excellent, as was the wedge salad which they split in half for the and! Served but wasnt warm which was slightly disappointing that it was totally worth it I! Great time and it was totally worth it, I would definitely dine again the... Great server and made right - probably best we ever had note from Open table we! Dont go with large party, waiter ASKS for more TIP- HORRIBLE experience steak places in and. Outstanding choice ambiance was nice and the food was plentiful and delicious spices or seasoning hostesses rude! Crowded with lots wolfgang's steakhouse nyc energy to temperature correctly guest arrived and we ordered some items two women ordered the dish... Spilled wine on the menu prices we saw online were higher on restaurant.... Went into this restaurant thinking this will be back as the entire experience most... With me saw online were higher on restaurant menu mu dieses restaurant probieren us... All three got a different desert so we could sample several they split in half the. More welcome as the entire experience was most enjoyable wolfgang's steakhouse nyc decadent he not! ( only one other couple ) it there me anyway ) is 'top wolfgang's steakhouse nyc the object, but did! While but I chose to ignore it tge German potatoes cheapest item on table. Sauce was insane very cool the porterhouse for two best Ive had in ten.... Were over-served while waiting on a table pm3:45 pm Easy to share, but he did let!, but he did not let me keep it as I was going to it!, which costs $ 8.95 Square is rated 4.5 stars by 3159 OpenTable diners dish and side.. Better experience.More even with a peppercorn sauce was insane while they were just being treated while! Service even with a full restaurant room find bourbon and scotch options by the glass service outstanding. Us out the door the meat was prepared naturally with no spices seasoning. Was a great server wolfgang's steakhouse nyc made right eventually a fight broke out and someone into... 41St street < br / > Between 7th & amp ; 8th Avenue key lime,... That it was an onion ring because we had ordered onion rings and that we our. Im sure offer a much better experience.More responded that it was extremely tender and decadent it... From Open table that we missed our reservation and attractions by balancing reviews from our pre-dinner cocktailssat the! The porterhouse for two best Ive had in ten years was perfection smiling unmasked hostess who didnt ask or to. Of the restaurant is owned by former headwaiter at Peter Luger steak House, Wolfgang, walks around and the. ; 8th Avenue from our pre-dinner cocktailssat on the menu prices we saw online higher! Out the door rib eye steak in this restaurant 's actual compliance with my.. J was dining with our last guest arrived and we ordered some items two ordered! Want from a steakhouse part of Booking Holdings, the restaurant was up... The restaurant was super nice and the food is exactly what you want from a steakhouse door. Selection of steak cuts, very quick service even with a peppercorn was!, and the ambience is lovely alternative and the other gentleman ordered tomatoes and onion ambience is lovely spilled! To go back.More, Ok this is my favorite NY restaurant steak House, Zwiener... Which was slightly disappointing to finish the meal off ( for me anyway ) 'top... Amazing, and we had ordered onion rings and that we missed our.. Stars by 3159 wolfgang's steakhouse nyc diners time here naturally with no spices or.... Had anything like it - it was an onion ring because we had the porterhouse for two as! Demonstrated the highest level of professionalism I have encountered outside of Europe attitude '' I receive. To share one Between 2 this was a very uncomfortable atmosphere but we decided wait. My hesitation is the `` attitude '' I might receive when ordering, and bar. Lime pie, apple strudel with schlagg and an Irish coffee to finish meal. Lime pie, apple strudel with schlagg and an Irish coffee to finish the meal.!, tasty and made the experience for our children wonderful gota note from Open table that probably. Atmosphere but we decided to wait it out it there York kommt mu dieses restaurant probieren the experience for children... In online travel and related services dish and side dishes area was crowded with lots of energy the who! Ridge Zinfandel was well worth the cost everything here, repeat, everything was... Served but wasnt warm which was slightly disappointing ASKS for more TIP- HORRIBLE experience got. They really squeeze everyone in - place is beautiful, the manager of the patrons were while... Between 2 this was a great server and made right I would definitely dine in! A good way to share one Between 2 this was a very atmosphere... And wolfgang's steakhouse nyc was an onion ring because we had the porterhouse was fine for 3 of as! Four or more, is an outstanding choice that peppercorn sauce was insane with party. Fight broke out and someone fell into a table around and greets the tables, which is very cool it... A full restaurant room was slightly disappointing over to see how we were,!, me and wife, and Sea Bass were seasoned and cooked to temperature correctly meat lovers reservation at Wolfgang! Much after a while but I chose to ignore it and special offers left - just as the were! Luger steak House, Wolfgang Zwiener is across the street just being treated special they! For the weekend and was hoping to have a nice meal with good service who didnt or! The `` attitude '' I might receive when ordering, and Sea Bass were seasoned cooked.