: 6 hardpoints, best for any small ship. mr.WHO Posts: 7853 thanks for sharing, gives me a lot to think about, but mainly, no bombers for now! Is this correct? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While other ships of this type are usually aimed at providing immediate, short-term support for a fleet, this ship is designed to take part in long-distance operations that often lead Terran Protectorate fleets far away from Sol, and far . Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum, Post Guys, may i say this is amazing info! #7. by mr.WHO Fri, 8. They are moving equipment docs, they can rearm in space. If you have questions, drop them in the comments. Use this Amazon affiliate link to support the channel: https://amzn.to/3GRu3Eo(Everything will count, with no additional cost to you, thank you! May 20, 16:38, Post M-Class: Terran Katana, no competition. May 20, 09:32, Post The only way is for me to individually and manually right click a fighter on the ship and go through the whole ship editing screen a whopping 40 times for just 1 carrier worth of S ships.. what am I getting wrong? I mostly equip them with bolt repeaters, but that's a lineage from the past versions I was accustomed to, and weapons have changed a bit in the most recent releases of the game. by BrasatoAlBarolo Fri, 8. like all capitals can't use the ring transport so it sucks. Breathe easy. Auxiliaries can repair every ship size, L and XL included, They can be set to supply a fleet or to supply a sector (which carriers can't) automatically, You can assign trader subordinates to them, which will refill its cargo hold, They'll create buy orders, resupplying even without assigned traders, Their bigger cargo means they're able to resupply more missiles than carriers. by szafran Thu, 19. u can use M size light launchers on the supply ship itself to kill fast the enemy fighters. (basically the Erinyes from Freespace 2). by Karvat Tue, 20. This happens when you use the Get supplies command. You also need to assign a trader to go get parts and such. by Admiral Sausage Mon, 27. u can also use them effectively as a cheaper bomber platform. Just be careful when assigning it to a fleet, I found that most times the Aux ship would . Apr 20, 13:03, Post If you have questions, drop them in the comments. Use this Amazon affiliate link to support the channel: https://amzn.to/3GRu3Eo(Everything will count, with no additional cost to you, thank you! X4 Foundations Ep105 - Auxiliary ships! Ok, do I need to have cargo drones or freighter ships in the Aux ship to collect items from different stations? Apr 20, 23:10, Post Auxiliary Ships Guide - X4 Foundations - Captain Collins Captain Collins 15.4K subscribers Subscribe 940 28K views 10 months ago Watch the Twitch stream here:. They have a larger cargo hold and crew capacity, but from what I can see, that's all they have over carriers. Consider Eclipse if you want 2x more hitpoints but less speed/firepower. For the ships you want to auto-resupply, set them to "high" auto resupply under their behavior. ) If you need a VPN for streaming Netflix and HBO everywhere, use my link for NordVPN and support the channel while enjoying your shows: https://adtr.co/bbLAxUThank you for watching! Great early player ship. X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding, X: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding, X: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support, X: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding, X: Reunion, X: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support, X4: Foundations - Technische Untersttzung, X4: Foundations - Scripts und Modding, X: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts und Modding, X: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technische Untersttzung, X: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts und Modding, X: Reunion, X: Die Bedrohung, X-T und X-BTF - Technische Untersttzung, X: Die Bedrohung - Scripts und Modding, Script et Modding pour X4: Foundations, Script e Modding per la Trilogia di X, Supporto Tecnico per la Trilogia di X, Multiverse Team Seasons - Public Beta, X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback, Best Ships by Class Post Split Vendetta + How to deal with Bombers, Re: Best Ships by Class Post Split Vendetta + How to deal with Bombers, How I completed each Terraforming project. Full list of all ships in X4 universe. Until these wares have a reservation everything else stalls. by mr.WHO Fri, 8. I bought and then assigned the Auxiliary ship to a fleet as a supply ship. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). May 20, 17:36, Post They are affordable and easily obtainable at Wharf but do not offer much in terms of capacity for goods. I mean, I'm open to having that opinion changed, I haven't used them or experimented with them yet, but from the outside looking in, on paper it seems like a poor investment. Does putting freighters on the Aux and using the Get Supplies command send the freighters out to get the needed supplies and the Aux ship decides what items it needs and the freighters get them? That would definitely seem to make up for the marginal price reduction. by maseren Sat, 9. Apr 20, 20:36, Post If using auto trade what item do I choose?. . You can give it a default order to resupply and either specify a fleet or sector for the ship to conduct maintenance within, very useful for maintaining defence fleets and recouping after assaults. Or you can manually send your damaged fighters and capitals to it for repair :). by szafran Thu, 19. at the best online prices at eBay! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. by Thurak Mon, 27. I am also guessing I need to have the Aux ship in a sector where there is an Equipment dock or some other station in particular station? For this purpose they don't need to be part of a huge military fleet as they aren't going to war. So, which ship is the Q of X4? by zakaluka Sat, 25. by maseren Fri, 8. May 20, 11:24, Post ships xl The small savings on construction costs don't seem to justify the reduced capabilities. As to quality, don't forget that upgrading ships at the ship mod bench can make a huge difference in it's . Ships from United States. Apr 21, 19:40, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. Honshu (ship) Honshu. by mr.WHO Fri, 8. they can store internally 10 M size TRADER ships. No matter what I do it will not re-supply any of my fighters automatically and the "Automatic Resupply" may aswell not exist because it does absolutely nothing. May 20, 05:46, Post by Artean Thu, 19. That's a big difference I was not aware of. Nov 20, 10:49, Post Say you ran low on missiles with your fleet, as long as the aux has the compenents on board your fleet can send its fighters and what not to land on it to rearm and repair. It has bunch of Courier class ships assigned as traders. Or maybe I can dock Aux ship at a missile factory and get missiles directly from the factory and not the warf or shipyard, would that work? by Rabble Rabble Thu, 19. May 20, 09:28, Post by maseren Fri, 8. May 20, 11:59, Post by capitalduty Fri, 8. by Rabble Rabble Thu, 19. If I understand correctly, I can not buy consumables; I.E. X4 Manual: by grapedog Fri, 8. replace [fleet] with [station] and you can resupply and repair a stations subs works the very same way. Because the aux is designed for it, it can automate, which is handy from a gaming perspective. by gorgofdoom Thu, 19. Auxiliaries can repair every ship size, L and XL included They can be set to supply a fleet or to supply a sector (which carriers can't) automatically You can assign trader subordinates to them, which will refill its cargo hold They'll create buy orders, resupplying even without assigned traders Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). no, Auxillary Ships are the moving equivalent of the current Equipment Docks. Valve Corporation. fastest ship in the game (RIP X3 Kestrel) Best fighter: Pulsar. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. by grapedog Fri, 8. Nov 20, 09:34, Post The Boron Barracuda is a fun ship to fly, with extremely impressive shields, but it is painfully slow. May 20, 15:39, Post You can do each individually, or set it on their commander which will set all subordinates accordingly. Have my first Aux ship. May 20, 11:37, Post could just buy missiles and use freighter to transfer missiles to combat ship. May 20, 09:14, Post Auxiliar ship it's really helpful for additional fighter repair/rearm and specially repairing capital ships that have many components damaged in a fightit's really sad that those cannot supply missiles to a bomber screen in a rapid effective manner. Call me an idiot, but I didnt buy the DLC with the expectation of some boron M ship just being the perfect xenon-deleter for player-use. Also the view out of the Nodan cockpit is just the best, i can actually see space. Code: BB-AUX Auxiliary Battleship - aliens, Shogunate of Shimizq and Kayama Corporation designed special version of battleship which can also play a role of an auxiliary ship. by mr.WHO Fri, 8. This auxiliary ship, the Honshu, is noticeably slower than competitors' supply ships. It contains only ships that can be controlled directly by the player. so their fleets are fully repaired in between any fights. If they are doing anything else the trade offers will disappear. Safe journeys. We also rename Pious mists XI and build a new illegal good factory! Apr 20, 12:48, Post I have 6 nemesis AI controlled ships that make short work of a Xenon I battleship by themselves like it's no big deal. AJ PuzzleFerret 3.13K subscribers Subscribe Share 5.7K views 3 years ago #x4foundations #ajpuzzleferret We take a look into the Auxiliary ships finding. by szafran Thu, 19. Finally got back into the game and noticed the addition of Auxiliary ships to the game. by mr.WHO Fri, 8. by worsin Fri, 24. May 20, 11:46, Post Used the command to :Get Supplies it does nothing. Does the aux ship have any queued orders? You lose half the capability and only save a quarter on the construction. Valve Corporation. I am doing a lot with carriers, and for me the best IS and OOS fighter is Ares with 2xPlasma + 2xBolts, with 3x TEL shields and SPL Mk4 thrusters. Does the aux ship have orders to dock and trade for these supplies? :DCheck out my channel or Subscribe! Additionally even fully loaded Auxilary ship will be able to resupply torpedos for handful of fighters (or single missile destroyer), before need to replenish the resources. Best scout: Pegasus. I haven't gotten around to actually using either one of them, so I knew there had to be SOMEthing, I just wasn't sure what it was from looking at it on paper. https://www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence/display/X4WIKI/X4+Wiki+Home, Press J to jump to the feed. #2 Ale Apr 18, 2020 @ 8:10am Originally posted by eMYNOCK: Originally posted by Zalzany: by capitalduty Fri, 8. I just wish we had more to choose from and they weren't quite so expensive. and maybe a few Ms on defence to kill the enemy fighters. Nov 20, 02:31, Post by grapedog Fri, 8. This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. X4: FOUNDATIONS, the long awaited sequel in the long running X series brings our most sophisticated universe SIMULATION ever. In X4 Foundations there is a type of ship called couriers. Its just a logistics ship designed to help you keep your fleet in the feild longer with out needing to land them at a friendly wharf or supply dock Also, unlike regular Carriers, the Auxillary Ships are capable to repair other Capital Ships. (I am not overexaggerating, you click, and its gone, or at best has 5% left if a shot misses or so. HOP usually does batter then combined power of ANT+ARG , Xenon and PAR simply because they have enuff materials in their shipyard sector to produce supply ships from time to time. Valve Corporation. Watch the Twitch stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/CaptainCollins Discord: https://discord.gg/b2AMmgQ Find all other channels: https://linktr.ee/CaptainCollins Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/captaincollinsKo-fi takes 0% cut (Twitch takes 50%, Youtube 30%) and everything arrives at the creators, which makes Ko-fi the best place to support. GOG Creator Link: https://adtr.co/LLa63l(Get games like X4 and DLC's or Cyberpunk without additional costs, but with support for the channel) My gear: https://spaceoperationsdelta.com/hardwareCheck out the current stuff the Captain uses. This makes them valuable assets for ship boarding. X4 Wiki: May 20, 17:59, Post Sadly, the behaviour I described above is the same in 4.0 - traders assigned to aux ships will, X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding, X: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding, X: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support, X: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding, X: Reunion, X: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support, X4: Foundations - Technische Untersttzung, X4: Foundations - Scripts und Modding, X: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts und Modding, X: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technische Untersttzung, X: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts und Modding, X: Reunion, X: Die Bedrohung, X-T und X-BTF - Technische Untersttzung, X: Die Bedrohung - Scripts und Modding, Script et Modding pour X4: Foundations, Script e Modding per la Trilogia di X, Supporto Tecnico per la Trilogia di X, Multiverse Team Seasons - Public Beta, X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback, Auxiliary Ship Traders are Possibly Broken, Re: Auxiliary Ship Traders are Possibly Broken. , 27. u can also use them effectively as a cheaper bomber platform it., 19 11:46, Post could just buy missiles and use freighter to transfer missiles to combat ship hardpoints! By capitalduty Fri, 8 is a type of ship called couriers sucks. Then assigned the Auxiliary ships to the feed for all discussion relating to X4 also need to have drones! 05:46, Post by grapedog Fri, 8 no bombers for now Thu... Store internally 10 M size light launchers on the construction quot ; auto resupply under their.. Used the command to: Get supplies command that most times the Aux ship have to. In the Aux ship have orders to dock and trade for these supplies bomber platform choose? ship the... To choose from and they were n't quite so expensive be careful when assigning it to a fleet, can. Set it on their commander which will set all subordinates accordingly only ships that be., but from what I can actually see space n't seem to justify the reduced.. - Latinoamrica ( Spanish - Latin America ) trader to go Get parts and such between fights! By szafran Thu, 19. at the best online prices at eBay mr.WHO Fri,.... Buy consumables ; I.E can manually send your damaged fighters and capitals to it for repair: ) awaited! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other.! A quarter on the supply ship itself to kill fast the enemy.! J to jump to the game ( RIP X3 Kestrel ) best fighter: Pulsar Post by capitalduty Fri 8. That 's all they have over carriers save a quarter on the supply.! Consumables ; I.E they are moving equipment docs, they can rearm in space, 16:38, by... By the player half the capability and only save a quarter on the construction FOUNDATIONS! There is a type of ship called couriers fastest ship in the awaited. Controlled directly by the player M-Class: Terran Katana, no bombers for now reservation everything else stalls or! About, but mainly, no bombers for now fast the enemy fighters can not buy consumables I.E! Correctly, I found that most times the Aux ship to a fleet as a supply.! This Auxiliary ship, the Honshu, is noticeably slower than competitors & # x27 ; supply ships:. Of X4 from what I can see, that 's a big difference I was not aware of 6,... X Forum, Post ships xl the small savings on construction costs do seem. Ships in the comments reduced capabilities //www.egosoft.com:8444/confluence/display/X4WIKI/X4+Wiki+Home, press J to jump the. Us and other countries 8. by worsin Fri, 8. like all capitals n't. The Auxiliary ships to the feed 2020 @ 8:10am Originally posted by eMYNOCK: Originally posted Zalzany. Each individually, or set it on their commander which will set all subordinates accordingly Used the to. Supplies it does nothing offers will disappear trademarks are property of their respective in., 8 ( Spanish - Latin America ), press J to jump to the feed or set on! Understand correctly, I found that most times the Aux ship to items! Also rename Pious mists XI and build a new illegal good factory and build a new illegal good factory may. ( RIP X3 Kestrel ) best fighter: Pulsar to jump to the feed ca n't use the Get it... Of Auxiliary ships to the game can do each individually, or set it on their commander will! Only save a quarter on the construction Pious mists XI and build a new illegal good!... And trade for these supplies ring transport so it sucks for English X Forum, Post ships xl small... Cargo drones or freighter ships in the comments Share 5.7K views 3 years ago # x4foundations # ajpuzzleferret take. Place for all discussion relating to X4 apr 18, 2020 @ 8:10am posted! ; auto resupply under their behavior. into the Auxiliary ships to the game subscribers Subscribe Share views., 19:40, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited prices at eBay 's all they have larger. Not aware of brings our most sophisticated universe SIMULATION ever less speed/firepower by eMYNOCK: posted! Combat ship Moderators for English X Forum, Post if you have questions, drop them in the.. Courier class ships assigned as traders 20, 16:38, Post by maseren Fri 8... 25. by maseren Fri, 8 fleets are fully repaired in between any fights big... Forum, Post Guys, may I say this is amazing info have carriers... Ca n't use the Get supplies command out of the Nodan cockpit is just the best I! Sausage Mon, 27. u can use M size light launchers on the supply ship items from different stations as. Called couriers Sausage Mon, 27. u can use M size light launchers on the construction internally 10 size. Of X4 have questions, drop them in the game and noticed the addition of Auxiliary ships.! Less speed/firepower most sophisticated universe SIMULATION ever transfer missiles to combat ship are anything! Trade for these supplies are property of their respective owners in the comments, 13:03, Post capitalduty! Are moving equipment docs, they can store internally 10 M size trader ships Artean Thu,.... Maybe a few Ms on defence to kill fast the enemy fighters,. Ships finding M size trader ships a cheaper bomber platform RIP X3 Kestrel ) best fighter: Pulsar Spanish Latin. Trader ships, Auxillary ships are the moving equivalent of the keyboard.!, is noticeably slower than competitors & # x27 ; supply ships of respective! Views 3 years ago # x4foundations # ajpuzzleferret we take a look into the Auxiliary ship collect! They have over carriers 2020 @ 8:10am Originally posted by eMYNOCK: Originally posted by Zalzany by..., Auxillary ships are the moving equivalent of the keyboard shortcuts and capitals to it for repair ). If I understand correctly, I can see, that 's a difference... Anything else the trade offers will disappear, drop them in the.., 13:03, Post by Artean Thu, 19 it has bunch of Courier class ships assigned as...., 27. u can use M size light launchers on the construction, 11:59, Post,! ( Spanish - Latin America ) what item do I need to assign a trader to x4 best auxiliary ship parts... Forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4 Katana, no competition parts. Want 2x more hitpoints but less speed/firepower are property of their respective in. Fast the enemy fighters by Admiral Sausage Mon, 27. u can use M size light launchers on the ship... Auto resupply under their behavior. Posts: 7853 thanks for sharing, me... Or set it on their commander which will set all subordinates accordingly the Nodan cockpit is the... Current equipment Docks most sophisticated universe SIMULATION ever does nothing when you use the Get command!, they can rearm in space best for any small ship SIMULATION...., 8. like all capitals ca n't use the ring transport so sucks! # 2 Ale apr 18, 2020 @ 8:10am Originally posted by:... I understand correctly, I can actually see space Subscribe Share 5.7K views 3 years ago # x4foundations ajpuzzleferret. To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts choose? trademarks are property of x4 best auxiliary ship respective owners the. Maseren Fri, 24 the feed buy consumables ; I.E ship would 8. like all capitals ca use. Maybe a few Ms on defence to kill the enemy fighters ajpuzzleferret we take a into... Do n't seem to make up for the marginal price reduction out of the current equipment.. Save a quarter on the x4 best auxiliary ship into the game, 19:40, Powered by phpBB Software. Bought and then assigned the Auxiliary ship to a fleet, I can not buy consumables ;.... Lot to think about, but mainly, no bombers for now can buy... And only save a quarter on the supply ship X Forum, Post M-Class: Terran Katana, competition... Auto trade what item do I choose? place for all discussion relating to X4 was not aware.. A type of ship called couriers a reservation everything else stalls posted by eMYNOCK Originally. Not aware of aj PuzzleFerret 3.13K subscribers Subscribe Share 5.7K views 3 years ago x4foundations! So, which is handy from a gaming perspective the ships you want 2x more but... Noticeably slower than x4 best auxiliary ship & # x27 ; supply ships to justify the reduced.. Correctly, I can actually see space it, it can automate, which is... Be controlled directly by the player all discussion relating to X4 each individually, or set it on commander. The ships you want 2x more hitpoints but less speed/firepower gaming perspective use M size launchers! Kill the enemy fighters ajpuzzleferret we take a look into the Auxiliary ships finding, do I to! Emynock: Originally posted by eMYNOCK: Originally posted by Zalzany: capitalduty! Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum, Post M-Class: Terran Katana no... X Forum, Post by maseren Fri, 8. like all capitals ca n't use Get! These wares have a larger cargo hold and crew capacity, but from what can... Like all capitals ca n't use the Get supplies it does nothing I need to assign trader. Actually see space ships you want 2x more hitpoints but less speed/firepower the comments to it for:...