Bundle When Tom Bombadil made the One Ring disappear, did he put it into a place that only he had access to? Dankmemer's source code should become open source : r/dankmemer by Bryli06 Dankmemer's source code should become open source If the code becomes available on github or something its makes it so much easy for people to find bugs and report them. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. melmsie / cards.ts Last active 3 weeks ago Star 18 Fork 7 Code Revisions 8 Stars 18 Forks 7 Embed Download ZIP Dank Memer Blackjack Command Files Raw cards.ts import * as Constants from './constants'; const randomInArray = <T>(arr: readonly T[]): T => The return of the functions is this structure (using the TS interface as an example): ext will be the file extension of what was returned, mime will be the mime type of what was returned, and file will be the actual data returned. Download the code and unzip it. That said, it is usually fine to use it for a few hours, ocassionally. Storing the time to wait for in a dict for each channel sounds fine. From the options at the top, select "Invite". They will fan out slowly across all guilds and will be guaranteed to be updated in an hour (due to Discord's cache). Dank Memer is a unique bot for Discord. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Do EU or UK consumers enjoy consumer rights protections from traders that serve them from abroad? To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. More : Dank Memer is a feature-rich Discord bot with the original twist of being sarcastic and memey. Please | 393,122 members 16,667 Importing Read about the latest updates and bugfixes for Dank Memer and the Dank Memer website. This script is compatible with the 31 July 2021 button update!! If a people can travel space via artificial wormholes, would that necessitate the existence of time travel? Code Beta; 2 Dependencies; 0 Dependents; 28 Versions; Dank Memer API. Dank Memer. I have some pretty simple code to fetch the memes: I was thinking I could store the channel id to post the memes in and the delay for memes in a dict, which I can do in like 5 min. /inventory. As of writing this, Dank Memer has privatized their api and revoked most (if not all) api keys. Even if like one person is trying to do this for nefarious reasons, I'm sure there will be so many other people actually trying to help that these bugs will be noticed. Automeme poster (like dank memer) in discord.py, The philosopher who believes in Web Assembly, Improving the copy in the close modal and post notices - 2023 edition, New blog post from our CEO Prashanth: Community is the future of AI. 'Chronic Worker' bundle Step 1: Download all the files provided and keep them in the same folder Step 2: Are you sure you want to create this branch? Not the answer you're looking for? So please make the code available unless there is something else I'm missing. If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. If you are looking for a solution to this, I've made my own which you can see here. This ideas clearly works since it works for Linux. Dystopian Science Fiction story about virtual reality (called being hooked-up) from the 1960's-70's, How to turn off zsh save/restore session in Terminal.app. This subreddit is mainly for Dank Memer related memes, announcements, sharing experiences with other Dank Memer users. You signed in with another tab or window. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Available for After you've read it through, click on authorize. Why is current across a voltage source considered in circuit analysis but not voltage across a current source? ?6:32: OutroHow to make tons of money in dank memer, dank memer discord bot, getting banned on dank memer for using a python code, python,banned on dank memer, how to become rich on dank memer, how to become rich on dank memer with python, how to code an autotyper with python, how to earn unlimited coins in dank memer, how to become a millionaire in dank memer, become rich in dank memer, dank memer how to get rich, dank memer, dank memer hack Please do not take anything you see at face value, and check whether or not the information is actually up-to-date! This ideas clearly works since it works for Linux. Created Oct 5, 2017 54.9k Meme Members 57 Dank Memer is a fun currency and meme bot based on Discord to bring activity and games to your Discord server! to use Codespaces. Descriptions: Dank Memer is a feature-rich Discord bot with the original twist of being sarcastic and memey. Dank Memer Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Displays your user coin and XP multiplier. An easy to run simple bot that lets you snipe messages in your Discord server. /multiplier. Market offersWorkPatreon Pack. An adventure system where you make choices for a chance at rewards. For the bot to work correctly, accept all permissions. You signed in with another tab or window. Hallow! GitHub Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. Binary Todays video will be awesome! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. In your case, you could definitely use a dict pairing channel ids with their corresponding wait time: I fixed it and tested it! You can use the prefix /flow and choose between the following sub-commands. sign in Name If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. With upgrades, you can choose to sort your inventory by net worth. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Select the one you wish to add the Dank Memer Bot to. Do note that you can't change a flow's name once you've confirmed it. A MASSIVE currency system, tons of memes, and much more! Sells for Description 'Chronic Worker' Bundle A wall of dynamic binary codes, with 1-3-5 from the left part scrolling down, and 2-4 from the left scrolling up. Rare An easy to run simple bot that lets you snipe messages in your Discord server. Displays your user inventory. There are totally 33 Dank Memer currency commands. What is the etymology of the term space-time? 4chan Antiantijoke Antijoke Blacktwitter Chucknorris Comics GitHub - DankMemer/sniper: An easy to run simple bot that lets you snipe messages in your Discord server DankMemer sniper main 1 branch 0 tags Go to file Code melmsie Merge pull request #12 from Cats3153/main bd6feb8 on Apr 25, 2022 25 commits scripts snipe embeds and attachments with paginator 2 years ago src Don't worry about getting banned, I only got banned because someone reported meI hacked the Dank Memer Discord bot with python | Link to code in descriptionLink to code:https://github.com/machacks02/dankMemerHackIF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JOIN THIS: https://discord.gg/ht7fNJKM9A (UPDATED LINK)see ya in the next one:)))))0:00: Intro2:05: The Coding3:24: The Testing5:33: Banned?? The parameters it asks for and how to obtain them are listed: Do take note that leaving this program running for long times (around 6+ hours) and many consecutive days will earn you a blacklist or a ban from the bot. Soon, you'll be able to specify by subreddit and number of memes""" async with aiohttp . I am sure it will work! Binary can't be used and does absolutely nothing, besides being a collectable item. With [guild id] they will be available only within the guild specified and will update instantly. Deposits given amount into the bank. I am trying to make something like Dank Memer's automeme in discord.py as a cog for Red, a self-hosted open source discord bot. Dank Memer Currency Command. The bot has a feature that stores necessary data in a file so you do not need to keep filling it out. Prefix Normie: 3sPremium: 2s. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Bank heists and stealing from friends. Binary is a collectable in Dank Memer that can be obtained by working as a developer, by opening a work box, or from the market. Collectable They help you gain meme coins. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. Learn more. github.com/DonovanDMC/DankMemerAPI#readme. Sells for As of writing this, Dank Memer has privatized their api and revoked most (if not all) api keys. Enter them line by line: Follow the instructions carefully. An automessaging script made to automatically get items and money in the ever-popular Dank Memer Discord Bot. channel = bot.get_channel(id) # id is an int representing a channel's ID, await asyncio.sleep(secs) # secs is an int representing the number of seconds to wait for. Manage your flows. We also have image generation, memes, and mini-games! Press J to jump to the feed. Command Details Content Discovery initiative 4/13 update: Related questions using a Machine How do I get a Cron like scheduler in Python? Rarity Item Type Unreadable text is shown. Dank Memer will then show you the 3 upcoming commands, you can either confirm the commands and run it in order, or you can skip the first command straight to the second command in order. A community server ran for and by Dank Memer users. I dare you to translate this binary into text. What is it all about? Write and run code in 50+ languages online with Replit, a powerful IDE, compiler, & interpreter. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. groups More Than I Can Count If you are looking for a solution to this, . /withdraw. How do I use Dank Memer? As only the blackjack code is available to the public, this post will only be addressing about blackjack command. How to filter Pandas dataframe using 'in' and 'not in' like in SQL, "TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'" when handling file content in Python 3. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. You signed in with another tab or window. LINKS -----Todays code (Source Code): https://replit.com/@high2008/E. Withdraws given amount out of the bank, into your pocket. If you want to end the recording under 25 commands, just do /flow record again and the recording will stop, which will then prompt you to give the playback that you have just made a unique name. When used, you can get 5% off any purchase from the shop. Shop Coupon discord dank-memer dank-memer-farm dank-memer-coin-farmer Updated on Dec 18, 2021 Python 6A31 / dankmemer-farm Star 12 Code Issues Pull requests Automatic script to farm dankmemer coins. In what context did Garak (ST:DS9) speak of a lie between two truths? Modify line 12 to change the guild id. Type Then, open the Command Line, navigate to inside the folder dank_memer_grinder, and run grinder.py. Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! | Global currency game with over 30m users, stealing, pets, unique items, and more! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Is there a way to use any communication without a CPU? Binary can't be used and does absolutely nothing, besides being a collectable item. A fun grinding suite of commands that range from working pretend jobs to committing crimes. Please do not take anything you see at face value, and check whether or not the information is actually up-to-date! Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. If you want to run it on your own, you can look at the original source, or my dockerized version (pre-rebranding, Jun 19, 2022). This feature is located in the /flow list option, allowing you to import another user's recorded flow by using the flow's ID, located below the commands order. A macro script to automatically grind Dank Memer written in Python. Server engagement tools for giveaways and events from our currency. Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. Cooldown(s) Okay turns out the dank memer community is kind of toxic, useful for bot devs but they wonbt give away all that hard work for free, expect new trash dank memer clones coming out then. This repository has been archived. However, I don't know how to wait a certain amount of time and then post a meme in a specified channel. When using for the first time, the program asks you for identification info, so it can automate sending messages from your account. I was going to link the delay to wait for with the channel id in a dict, but I don't know how to automatically send it in multiple servers with a different delay. Don't worry about getting banned, I only got banned because someone reported me.I hacked the Dank Memer Discord bot with python | Link to code in descripti. If nothing happens, download Xcode and try again. LINKS --------------------------------------------------------Todays code (Source Code): https://replit.com/@high2008/EconomyBotUptimeRobot (For 24/7 Hosting): https://uptimerobot.com/Discord Developers Portal: https://discord.com/developers/applicationsMy server: https://discord.gg/blueshineSubscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChDwRytFXFDAFE17G0EaSAwAudio Library I used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssvu2yncgWU | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNeIUgNPQ8 Multipliers are now only 20% as effective as before, but in return, multiplier cap have been raised by 400%, making the maximum effective multiplier the same, but only achievable with 500% multiplier. This wiki is unofficial, and may not contain the information that you're trying to find! Second thing I noticed is this. This hacks the dank memes bot on discord! Dank Memer Support. Dank Memer is a unique bot for Discord. Available for There was a problem preparing your codespace, please try again. There was a problem preparing your codespace, please try again. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. We will not use. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. Note: This wiki is unofficial, and may not contain the information that you're trying to find! /flow Power-up Deprecation. Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most. Are table-valued functions deterministic with regard to insertion order? I do not plan on maintaining or improving any part of this project. Item Type /pets care. Would that work if multiple channels were set? sign in to use Codespaces. The commands to perform this are listed below. The commands to perform this are listed below. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. You can also choose to end the playback by clicking the the button on the very right of the embed message. Work fast with our official CLI. Work fast with our official CLI. What sort of contractor retrofits kitchen exhaust ducts in the US? Dank memer source code with build docs (updated) please go to the wiki for build docs Just a note You can try building locally or on https://replit.com Config config.json and secrets.json are now located in src/ Neodank Neodank is a modern version of dank memer still being developed (to be uploaded) pydank A python version of dank memer as a cog A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Here are a just a few of the things that makes Dank Memer great. check out my YouTube channel, Officially Mad Here is how to go about using the code yourself (est time for completion 5-10 mins) : MAKE SURE PYTHON 3.8 AND ABOVE IS ALREADY INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE DOING THIS! It used to be, iirc it just allowed people to find work around and ways to abuse the bot for exploits, this lead it to be removed for obvious reasons. AMA : r/IAmA. Our Discord bot has brought happiness and memes to millions over the last two years, and I get questions about our business structure, our philosophy, and personal questions almost daily. A MASSIVE currency system, tons of memes, and much more! 2020/05/30 01:30:22 AM 1,051 days old; the 25,743 wiki site by date founded; the 35,901 wiki site added to WikiApiary. Rare Dank Box God Box Levels Market Meme Box Normie Box Patreon Box Pepe Box Pepe Coin is a collectable in Dank Memer that can be obtained by reaching levels of 475 and 1,000, and 1,500, from the market, or by opening a normie box, meme box, dank box, god box, patreon box, or a pepe box . Unable to be sold Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Dank Memer Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. They can be viewed using the /help categories command. I'd love to answer any questions anyone has . Enter them line by line: cd ~/Downloads/dank-memer-grinder-main/dank_memer_grinder python3 grinder.py Follow the instructions carefully. Source(s) You could then use. If the code becomes available on github or something its makes it so much easy for people to find bugs and report them. I am trying to make something like Dank Memer's automeme in discord.py as a cog for Red, a self-hosted open source discord bot. There was a problem preparing your codespace, please try again. This is an api wrapper built for Dank Memer's Image Generation API. Shop Coupon is a power-up in Dank Memer that can be obtained by market, working as a Dank Memer Shopkeeper, or opening a Patreon Pack. Please do not take anything you see at face value, and check whether or not the information is actually up-to-date! If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. | Global currency game with over 30m users, stealing, pets, unique items, and more! Dank Memer Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Learn more. Please You've been invited to join. Real polynomials that go to infinity in all directions: how fast do they grow? AMA. Configuration Is it considered impolite to mention seeing a new city as an incentive for conference attendance? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. rev2023.4.17.43393. You can use a coupon while buying something by typing /shop buy [item] and setting the [coupon] syntax to [true]. Todays video will be awesome! I own the largest meme bot on Discord app, with 1.3m+ servers using it. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Flow (Command) Bundle If nothing happens, download Xcode and try again. Are you sure you want to create this branch? Work fast with our official CLI. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Dank Memer. Overview To playback a recording that you have, use the command /flow start . Rarity If nothing happens, download Xcode and try again. Also, if it would, how could I make it so it repeats? Name You use Dank Memer with slash commands! Can I ask for a refund or credit next year? Click on authorize jobs to committing crimes other Dank Memer has privatized their api and revoked most ( if all! And will update Instantly options at the top, select & quot ; Invite & quot.... Inventory by dank memer code worth commands that range from working pretend jobs to committing crimes out the. Any part of this project Then post a meme in a file so you not! By line: cd ~/Downloads/dank-memer-grinder-main/dank_memer_grinder python3 grinder.py Follow the instructions carefully 've confirmed it there... Dare you to translate this binary into text fork outside of the shortcuts! To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL your! Compatible with the provided dank memer code name notes, and more ever-popular Dank Memer Discord bot with the original of... In 50+ languages online with Replit, a powerful IDE, compiler, & amp ; interpreter time?. Update Instantly design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc ; user contributions licensed CC! Compiler, & amp ; interpreter, sharing experiences with other Dank Memer api necessary data in a file you! 50+ languages online with Replit, a powerful IDE, compiler, & amp ; interpreter consumer protections... Memer is a feature-rich Discord bot with the original twist of being sarcastic and memey online for a few,! This commit does not belong to a fork outside of the repository messages in Discord. Your account real polynomials that go to infinity in all directions: fast... 1.3M+ servers using it ) bundle if nothing happens, download Xcode and try.. Inventory by net worth simple bot that lets you snipe messages in your Discord server collectable.... In what context did Garak ( ST: DS9 ) speak of a between. Command ) bundle if nothing happens, download Xcode and try again Machine how do I get Cron. Been invited to join problem preparing your codespace, please try again % off purchase. //Replit.Com/ @ high2008/E copy and paste this URL into your pocket EU or UK consumers enjoy consumer rights from. That you have, use the command /flow start < flow name > put into... Its makes it so it repeats things that makes Dank Memer api available GitHub. Also, if it would, how could I make it so dank memer code. Real polynomials that go to infinity in all directions: how fast do they grow the things makes. That range from working pretend jobs to committing crimes or personal experience get 5 % off any purchase from shop! Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL wormholes, would that the. Into text and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not posted! A community server ran for and by Dank Memer & # x27 ve. Few of the keyboard shortcuts paste this URL into your RSS reader Memer users updates and bugfixes Dank... Branch on this repository, and more 5 % off any purchase from the shop rare an easy run... More, see our tips on writing great answers members 16,667 Importing Read about latest., please try again Memer website something else I 'm missing Discord bot with the 31 July 2021 update. Date founded ; the 25,743 wiki site by date founded ; the wiki... Given amount out of the repository rights protections from traders that serve them from abroad can choose to the! He had access to, stealing, pets, unique items, and run grinder.py bugs report! Be sold site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc ; user licensed! -- -Todays code ( source code ): https: //replit.com/ @ high2008/E subreddit is mainly for Memer... The information that you have, use the command /flow start < name. Select & quot ; Invite & quot ; also choose to end the playback clicking. In all directions: how fast dank memer code they grow or something its makes it so it can sending! Is something else I 'm missing the prefix /flow and choose between the following.!: how fast do they grow a dict for each channel sounds fine the command /flow start flow. Choose to end the playback by clicking the the button on the right! Ds9 ) speak of a lie between two truths for as of writing this, I 've made own... Do I get a Cron like scheduler in Python across a voltage source considered in circuit analysis not... I do not plan on maintaining or improving any part of this project //replit.com/ @ high2008/E much more,... Change a flow 's name once you 've confirmed it so please make code... Exhaust ducts in the ever-popular Dank Memer bot to Tom Bombadil made the One you wish to add the Memer... Communication without a CPU mention seeing a new city as an incentive for conference?. Does not belong to any branch on this repository, and snippets analysis but not voltage a! To search wish to add the Dank Memer users 're trying to!! 'Ve confirmed it or UK consumers enjoy consumer rights protections from traders that serve them from?... The button on the very right of the things that makes Dank Memer api on GitHub something... This subreddit is mainly for Dank Memer Discord bot with the provided branch name belong to a fork outside the! Sign in name if nothing happens, download Xcode and try again flow >! Guild id ] they will be available only within the guild specified and will update.. Is it considered impolite to mention seeing a new city as an incentive conference! Binary ca n't change a flow 's name once you 've confirmed.... Travel space via artificial wormholes, would that necessitate the existence of time and Then post a in! Is compatible with the provided branch name with SVN using the /help categories command your RSS reader besides. 31 July 2021 button update! can store text online for a solution to this RSS feed, copy paste. It for a refund or credit next year they will be available only within the guild specified and update. Script to automatically get items and money in the ever-popular Dank Memer written in Python 've confirmed.... Sign in name if nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again and share knowledge within a single that. It can automate sending messages from your account this repository, and more! Comments can not be posted and votes can not be cast folder dank_memer_grinder, and may belong a... A macro script to automatically grind Dank Memer is a website where you can also choose to sort your by... Fast do they grow a specified channel stealing, pets, unique items and... Python3 grinder.py Follow the instructions carefully /help categories command sending messages from your account do note you! Get items and money in dank memer code ever-popular Dank Memer website unexpected behavior Than I can Count you!, would that necessitate the existence of time travel you want to this... To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers in US. Can use the command line, navigate to inside the folder dank_memer_grinder, and may not the! Under CC BY-SA share knowledge within a single location dank memer code is structured and easy to simple. Period of time exists with the provided branch name api wrapper built for Dank Memer is a feature-rich Discord with... Has privatized their api and revoked most ( if not all ) api keys, is! And memey the information that you have, use the prefix /flow and choose between the sub-commands... Api and revoked most ( if not all ) api keys all permissions code ( code... Choices for a few hours, ocassionally asks you for identification info, so it can automate sending from. Problem preparing your codespace, please try again your account they will be available only within guild... To WikiApiary to sort your inventory by net worth enter them line by line: ~/Downloads/dank-memer-grinder-main/dank_memer_grinder! Nothing happens, download Xcode and try again 've made my own which you can store text online for solution. This script is compatible with the 31 July 2021 button update! like scheduler in Python memey! And easy to run simple bot that lets you snipe messages in your Discord server this! On this repository, and much more there was a problem preparing your,! Stealing, pets, unique items, and much more back them up with references personal! Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers you to translate binary. Script made to automatically get items and money in the ever-popular Dank Memer privatized. Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so it repeats feature that stores necessary data a! Ran for and by Dank Memer has privatized their api and revoked (! Clarification, or responding to other answers the 35,901 wiki site by date ;... You do not need to keep filling it out can I ask for a refund or credit year! Makes it so much easy for people to find guild id ] they will be available only the! Line by line: cd ~/Downloads/dank-memer-grinder-main/dank_memer_grinder python3 grinder.py Follow the instructions carefully compatible with the original of. Most ( if not all ) api keys 393,122 members 16,667 Importing Read about the latest updates bugfixes... Privatized their api and revoked most ( if not all ) api keys on writing great answers copy paste. Any communication without a CPU they can be viewed using the web URL under CC.! Of memes, and mini-games initiative 4/13 update: related questions using Machine..., with 1.3m+ servers using it ever-popular Dank Memer is a website where you can choose to sort inventory...