(verified owner) March 2, 2021. . Will this fit my Chinese Arsenal 66 AK-47 Type 56 Rifle, 7.6239, Underfold, w/ New U.S. Barrel and Receiver by James River Armory? Kalashnikov AK-101 5.56x45 assault rifle ELCAN SpecterDR 1x/4x scope Well, that sucks that these dont fit so many AKs; I have Yugo AKs in particular. EFT version 0.13. All FAB Defense Riflescopes & Accessories Reviews, FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover Description, Secure mounting platform for any Picatinny based optics, Provides a total of 185mm in free Picatinny rail space, Quick and easy drop-in installation, no gunsmith required, Unique manually adjustable retention mechanism, Milled of 6061 T6 billet aluminum and steel for optimal strength. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Our reviews are published on OpenCritic platform. MPN:fx-pdcak. (store manager) July 11, 2022. Kalashnikov AKMN 7.62x39 assault rifle If yes will work perfectly, Vman The Molot Vepr-KM/VPO-136 carbine is based on the well-known Kalashnikov AKM and has an almost identical appearance, weight, and overall dimensions. (verified owner) June 7, 2020. At MSP, we only offer AK accessories from the most trusted brands likea FAB Defense. For TWS GEN3 Dog Leg to work with the factory front sight. Hey bro do you know if it fit Century arms VSKA, Why he keep saying AK-47 repetitive just AK OR AKM, AIM never has ammo in stock? Kalashnikov AK-74M 5.45x39 assault rifle Valday PS-320 1/6x scope - FAB Defense GL-SHOCK buttstock - Skier LL4 - AN/PEQ-15 tactical device - Peacekeeper LL3 / Skier LL4 - AS VAL Rotor 43 pistol grip & buffer tube - Mechanic LL2. I did not have Century C39V2 to try, thus took my Arsenal#PDC #railed dust cover #AK May 23, 2018 - Zahal posted up this video showcasing Fab Defense's new PDC (Picatinny Dust Cover) for AK rifles. This will NOT fit the C39V2 without modifying it first. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. IEA Mil-Optics KH/F 34mm one-piece magmount I purchased 2 of these when they were more expensive. AK KGB MG-47 pistol grip Great design! Just curious if there's some advantage of the PDC I'm missing but clearly the Bastion has basically the same stats as the PDC and it's way cheaper. 2021 // EOTech XPS3-0 holographic sight Can it fit a micro draco century arms and also a mini century arms, FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover, 9.69in, Black, PDC, DEMO, FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover, 9.69in, Black, PDC, FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover, FAB Defense Riflescope Mounts, Rings & Bases, See more best rated Rifle Scopes & Accessories products, very well made, nice looking - will not fit century arms vska. About the FAB Defense Tactical Picatinny Scope Mount For AK/AKM - PDC: The FAB Defense Tactical Picatinny Scope Mount For AK/AKM - PDC is an aluminum replacement dust cover with a milled Picatinny scope mount for the AK/AKM assault rifles.It provides a solid and secure mounting platform for any Picatinny-based optics on the AK with a quick and easy drop-in installation. I have an arsenal SA93. For more information, please see our Same drill as usual, remove stock, pistol grip, and muzzle brake, and put everything else on, and don't forget to replace the magazines. The idea behind this was to bring the playing field closer together, so leveling up Traders is as important as ever,and this list will contain parts that can only be bought from Traders. its a small nitpick, i know, but my jaw was cramping from frustration by the end of the video. AK Vezhlivyy Strelok VS-24 + VS-33c handguard & gas tube combo, AKM 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator (6P1 0-14) Rear sight. In time, we might update the list to use cheaper parts and less frequent builds, but for now, here are thetested working builds to finish the remaining quests. very well made, nice looking dust cover - will not fit century arms vska Su questultimo, calza in modo diverso, ma si blocca bene, rimane stabile e lo zero, anche dopo il suo smontaggio, sempre perfetto. Is there any indication that FAB Defense may be making models that fit a wider variety of AKs? Joel Ferris F.A.B. Fits all AK-47, AK-74, AKM, Yugo, and PSL. For more information, please see our I hope those looking into this mount find your video helpful with those dimensions you gave before they buy. Trijicon SRS-02 reflex sight Rengawr Tarkov Market. Very happy with the purchase! Escape from Tarkov Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. FABs unique production standards are first and foremost led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation. It'll be going on a PSAK 47 (and hopefully 74 some time soon ) if it makes a difference. Part 15 unlocks at level 29 and required you to mod one of the most used guns in the Tarkov community - the M1A. SilencerCo Hybrid 46 Direct Thread Mount adapter FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover (4.5) $331.49 $281.99 Save 15%. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Leupold Mark 4 HAMR 4x24 DeltaPoint hybrid assault scope I really wish youd find a sponsor that actually ships out so called in stock items. would this work on a romarm cigur draco-c. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Fab Defense UAS for AK: 0.54%: DVL-10 muzzle device: 0.54%: Duffle bag: 0.54%: DIY . AK bakelite pistol grip (6P4 Sb.9) . AKM dust cover (6P1 0-1) The package was well Packed and arrived on time. On sale for 289 from 331. Il suo montaggio richiede un po di attenzione per farlo alloggiare bene sul up lower, che in questo modo, mantiene (recupera) lo zero gatto in precedenza. , zawa I have a Fab defense drop in rail on an AR and it is the most solid, tight fitting hand guard Ive had. 46 . The PDC is an aluminum replacement dust cover with milled picatinny scope mount for the AK/AKM assault rifles. . The .22 bolt action. It locks pretty much in the same place every time its installed. (store manager) May 16, 2021. Zahal AK 7.62x39 bakelite 40-round magazine Yeah man, it doesn't hurt. I cannot say for sure it it will fit. (store manager) March 14, 2021, Please see the measurements above (In the photo) before ordering, Zahal In Stock Beryl-Style AK Top Rail List Price: $29.99. Or if the texas weapons systems rail and dust cover will fit the psak gf5. AK Strike Industries Enhanced Pistol Grip (Black) AK 7.62x39 6L10 30-round magazine You know, like you have to /every time/ you clean the rifle. terms, a lot of people rather use RPK or AK instead. AKM/AK-74 Hexagon "Kocherga" stock (Anodized Red) Expires in 15 hours. AK-74 polymer stock (6P20 Sb.7) Will this dust cover fit on micro draco ? It comes without a dust cover, so what most people do is buy a cobra mount and cobra sight and just run it that way. lol, +1 Whole lot of manufacturers putting out a whole lot of parts for AK's these days, and completely missing the point in both design and execution, there's some very simple upgrades that could be made, solid simple parts in keeping with the AK's design philosophy and providing some actual practical value, a grip with a straighter angle for use with more modern shooting techniques, a . AKM wooden stock (6P1 Sb.5) I installed it on a SAIGA MK 104 - 7.62 39. AK 7.62x39 ribbed metal 10-round magazine VPO-136 "Vepr-KM" wooden stock Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover, Black PDC, Tax Day Sale: 8% Off + 2% Bucks on Your Order*, FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover Orderable Models, FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover Unavailable & Discontinued Models. Relaxing atmosphere on December 26, 2021 at 9:39 pm. Ultimak rail, or RS regulate side rail set ups will cost you as much or more and honestly every other cheaper option I have tried has sucked donkey balls. FAB Defence AGR-43 - Rubberized Ergonomic AR-15 Pistol Grip $29.00. Zahal Take out the default stock and the pistol grip, replace the magazines, and put everything you got on, and the gun is ready for turning in. That's the only difference currently. Archived post. VOMZ Pilad 043-02 dovetail mount Scope. I have this on my wasr and it does return to zero after removing it and putting it back on. The only bullet type that can penetrate all armor levels is 9x19mm AP 6.3, which is at least 1000k rubles per bullet. Very happy with il. Availability is being updated. This fits my Romamian Romarm/Cugir Draco perfectly, the full size, mine is not the mini or micro Draco, it also fits my Romanian WASR 10 Ak47 perfectly. All I can say is perfection. The PDC is an aluminum replacement dust cover with milled picatinny scope mount for the AK/AKM assault rifles. Thanks for the video even though its just a tease for many of us; hey, its not your fault that FAB Defense doesnt provide a more complete product line. $331.49 $281.99 Save 15%. AKMB system rear sight, AKM/AK-74 RD AK to M4 buffer tube adapter Axion Kobra EKP-8-02 reflex sight (Dovetail) Shop FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover | 15% Off 4.4 Star Rating on 16 Reviews for FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. Currently its only an ergonomic and cosmetic item, unless you want to attach a sight. AK Magpul MOE pistol grip (Black) On the Saiga 308 use a 46 stood like a glove. I sure hope so as it appears this would solve an issue that I have wrestled with for many years as I just cannot get passed the old style dust covers that dont attach rigidly in the rear. AK bakelite pistol grip (6P1 Sb.8V) AK47 RIFLE DUST COVER - NEW - AKM RIBBED. Highly recommend. Please note this dust cover WILL NOT FIT Yugo/Zastava AK's. The FAB Defense Tactical Picatinny Scope Mount For AK/AKM PDC is by far the best scope mount available today. One of the new additions with patch 12.12 was removing the highest-tier loot from the Flea market, meaning not everyone with a little bit of money can get top-tier armor and gun parts as soon as they hit level 15. Its also idiot-proof to install. NPZ USP-1 "Tyulpan" 4x scope There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. It provides a steady and secure mounting platform for any picatinny based optics on the AK with quick and easy drop in installation. Put all the new parts in, replace the magazines, and you are done. The AK FAB Defense PDC dust cover (PDC) is a dust cover in Escape from Tarkov. All Rights Reserved , Secure mounting platform for any Picatinny based optics, Provides a total of 185mm in free picatinny rail space, Quick and easy drop-in installation, no gunsmith required, Milled of 6061 T6 billet aluminum and steel for optimal strength, Matt black hard coat anodized aluminum parts for wear resistance. Great design! Best option for mounting optics on any AK. Designed for hunting of medium and big game, as well as for sporting use. Optics Planet Code 704tac for 5% Off . Strip the gun bare naked and throw every item you just bought on the gun. I personally have a TWS Gen 3 dustcover, does the job well, I have a fairly heavy primary arms 3x on it. AK 7.62x39 US Palm "AK30" 30-round magazine (FDE). I am going to order another to resolve that issue. They suck for the average Joe. DOE NOT FIT THE CENTURY ARMS VSKA, C39, RAS-47, Yugo AK & RPK Varants. . You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. It provides a steady and secure mounting platform for any Picatinny mounting optics on the AK, with quick and easy drop-in installation. AK FAB Defense PDC dust cover - price monitoring, charts, price history, fee, crafts, barters. AK-74 gas tube (6P20 Sb.1-2) AKM bakelite pistol grip Will this fit a Century arms Romanian micro Draco? AK-103 7.62x39 30-round magazine Performance & security by Cloudflare. Had they made it low enough for cowitness it would be a hit. Height: 42 mm AKM/AK-74 FAB Defense UAS stock AK/AKM rifles and most variants. EFT version 0.13. The quality of the product is at a very high level. The AK FAB Defense PDC dust cover (PDC) is a dust cover in Escape from Tarkov. Flea market price monitoring and tools. Like many nice things in the world, its only affordable to attorneys and drug dealers. If its similar it will work with no modifications needed. Zahal Despite the fact that this product is listed under the AKS-74U Krinkov section I have my doubts that this dust cover will fit. Especially for something that likely wont return to zero when you take the top cover off . rkn0555 Fits my Romanian SAR2 like a glove and rear retaining systems makes it rock solid. Or if the texas weapons systems rail and dust cover will fit the psak gf5, I love the show first of all and been watching for 3yrs but i have an idea, how about doing your water bottle test on the mount.. just an idea to see how robust it truly is??? Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Fab Defense PDC AK installation and comparison with TWSQuick review and install video for the new Fab Defense PDC AK - railed dust cover. Be sure the magazine is empty, and turn in your last Gunsmith quest. Alternative Views: Price: $39.95. Conditions that include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world. Kiba Arms Short Mount sight adapter FAB Defense PDC - AK/AKM Picatinny Scope Mount Dust Cover $281.99. Parts you need are the following: - Springfield Armory M1A 7.62x51 carbine - Peacekeeper LL3, - Aimpoint Micro Standard Mount - Peacekeeper LL1, - Aimpoint Micro T-1 reflex sight - Peacekeeper LL3, - AR-10 2A Armanent X3 7.62x51 compensator - Mechanic LL2, - M14 Ultimak M8 Forward Optic mount - Mechanic LL2, - M1A 7.62x51 22 inch barrel - Mechanic LL3, - M1A ProMag Archangel stock - Mechanic LL3, - IEA Mil-Optics 34mm one piece magmount - Jaeger LL3, - Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 riflescope - Jaeger LL4, - M14 UTG 4-Point Locking Deluxe mount - Mechanic LL3, - Holosun LS321 Tactical device - Skier LL3. Archived post. Posted in Everything AK. (verified owner) July 11, 2022, I had this product in my Draco for over a year and I will say this. EOTech EXPS3 holographic sight (Tan) AK47 RIFLE DUST COVER - NEW - AKM RIBBED. Ill rather pay full price on the rail then pay optics to screw me over again. Will this fit my Chinese Arsenal 66 AK-47 Type 56 Rifle, 7.6239, Underfold, w/ New U.S. Barrel and Receiver by James River Armory? ELCAN SpecterDR 1x/4x scope (FDE) Fold the stock on the gun, remove the handguard, dust cover, and muzzle brake. The Zenit B-33 dust cover should state that it is only compatible with the B-10M handguard. Holds zero perfectly. AK 7.62x39 30-round magazine (issued '55 or later), AK TROY Full Length Rail handguard & gas tube combo, AK Vezhlivyy Strelok VS-24 + VS-33c handguard & gas tube combo, AK Vezhlivyy Strelok VS-24 + VS-33c handguard & gas tube combo (White), AKM 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator (6P1 0-14), AKM thread type JMac Customs RRD-4C 7.62x39 muzzle brake, VPO-136 "Vepr-KM" 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator, AK Spikes Tactical Dynacomp 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator, AK Venom Tactical Antidote 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator, AKM 7.62x39 Kiba Arms .308 muzzle device adapter, SilencerCo Hybrid 46 Direct Thread Mount adapter, Rotor 43 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator, AKM/AK-74 Hera Arms CQR47 pistol grip/buttstock, AK Custom Arms AGS-74 PRO + Sniper Kit pistol grip, AK Strike Industries Enhanced Pistol Grip (Black), AK Strike Industries Enhanced Pistol Grip (FDE), AKM/AK-74 RD AK to M4 buffer tube adapter, AKM/AK-74 Hexagon "Kocherga" stock (Anodized Red), AKM/AK-74 ProMag Archangel OPFOR AA47 buttstock, AK 7.62x39 FAB Defense Ultimag 30R 30-round magazine, AK 7.62x39 ribbed metal 10-round magazine, AK 7.62x39 Molot 40-round magazine (6P2.Sb-11), AK 7.62x39 Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 30-round magazine, AK 7.62x39 Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 30-round magazine (Banana), AK 7.62x39 ProMag AK-A-16 73-round drum magazine, AK 7.62x39 US Palm "AK30" 30-round magazine (Black), AK 7.62x39 US Palm "AK30" 30-round magazine (FDE), AK 7.62x39 X Products X-47 50-round drum magazine, GP-25 "Kostyor" 40mm underbarrel grenade launcher, AKM 7.62x39 muzzle brake & compensator (6P1 0-14), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The customer service from Fab told it me it would and the customer service from Optics Planet did as well. Keep that in mind as it's easy to miss. AK AKademia Bastion dust cover Well, over 500 rounds and still holds zero with PA Cyclops. Among the quest rewards is the KIBA Arms International outlet inner grate door key, which can be sold at a solid price in an early wipe. Part 12 unlocks at level 23 and has changed immensely with the latest update. AK-12 pistol grip Api url changed, pls check api page. Axion Kobra EKP-8-18 reflex sight Escape from Tarkov Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. . AK 47/74, Milled Receiver AK-47 Variants, Stamped Receiver AK-47/74 Variants, Stamped Receiver AKMS (Under-Folder), Zastava M70 B1 (Yugo), Zastava M70 B3 (Yugo), Zastava M77 B1 (Yugo), I got one years ago wen they was $220.00 and it never lost zero ever even when disassembly was done it was bak to on point zero again im going to purchase again. One of the best , I have 2 of this rails and if I get one more AK Ill get one more rail , it build for combat, it looks great and very functional, just as awesome product. Yes you do have to clean AKs. Law Enforcement Bulletproof / Body Armors, FAB Defense AK-47/AKM/Galil Rubberized Ergonomic Pistol Grip Color: Black, Maglula UpLULA Magazine Speed Loader/Unloader 9mm to 45 ACP, FAB Defense Tactical Ball Cap with Self-Defense Tool, CAA Micro Roni Glock 17/19 Brace Stabilizer Conversion Kit, FAB Defense Smith & Wesson M&P 9 SHIELD Polymer Grip Magazine Extension + 4 Rounds MPS-12, Recover Tactical P-IX Brace Stabilizer Conversion Kit for Glock Models, Secure mounting platform for any Picatinny based optics, Provides a total of 185mm in free Picatinny rail space, Quick and easy drop-in installation, no gunsmith required. SKU#: CSS-AK47-DUSTCOVER-RIBBED. Cookie Notice OKP-7 reflex sight (Dovetail) Zahal This company is so much better than cheaper than dirt. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Weapon parts Receivers & slides. Will fit Century Arms RAS47, but will need a gunsmiths help. . ?, Hi nice video, would it fit on my ak47 polish hellpup. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell. It is not easy to install on the AK-103, but it holds on tightly. AK 7.62x39 30-round magazine (issued '55 or later) Solid, lightweight, simple, intuitive, no tools required. Conflicting items. Required fields are marked *. AK TAPCO SAW-Style pistol grip (Black) Price: $39.95. AK-74 wooden stock (6P20 Sb.5) Additionally, the FAB Defense Picatinny Drop-In Dust Cover contains a unique manually adjustable retention mechanism that lets you customize your rifle exactly how you want it. Whoever runs Zahal products wins , Justin Bailey Browning Check if yours is standard. Thumbhole stocks / pistol grips should say that they occupy both slots. Burris FastFire Weaver Base Later, once most players pass level 20, the price drops significantly. It provides a solid and secure mounting platform for any Picatinny-based optics on the AK with a quick and easy drop-in installation. Kalashnikov AK-74 5.45x39 assault rifle Apart from the railed versions you can replace them with, so far I haven't seen any stat improvements etc. Kalashnikov AKMSN 7.62x39 assault rifle . Thanks. Direct replacement for factory dust cover. very well made, nice looking dust cover - will not fit century arms vska AFAIK But yeah, the FAB Defense is due a rework along with a few other items. Chassis stock for M14: . will it fit a hellpup pistol . Marlin/Glenfield Mod. Parts needed: - AKMN 7.62x39 assault rifle - Prapor / Mechanic LL3, - Magpul M-LOK AFG tactical foregrip (Black) - Skier / Peacekeeper LL3, - AK Magpul MOE AKM handguard (Black) - Skier LL3, - AK Magpul MOE pistol grip (Black) - Mechanic LL3, - Magpul MOE Carbine stock (Black) - Skier LL3, - Magpul MOE Carbine stock series Rubber Butt-Pad - Skier / Peacekeeper LL3, - Colt buffer tube - Peacekeeper / Skier LL2, - AK 7.62x39 Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 30-round magazine - Peacekeeper LL2, - AKM/AK-74 ME4 buffer tube adapter - Skier LL3. Just take off your old dust cover, pop this one on and tighten down the set plate. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. after some light filing I actually got it to fit my riley defense RAK47. Discord . Does not fit to AKM, window in back is too narrow. Catalog F.A.B. Kalashnikov AKMS 7.62x39 assault rifle Code:1S0-MT-AKMP-PDC. The PDC with a patented, manually adjustable retention mechanism to always retain sighting zero, is an aluminum replacement dust cover with a milled Picatinny scope mount for the AK/AKM assault rifles. Maurice . Perfect item for your AK that doesnt have a scope rail mount. 46 . A lot of players run Factory with it. The PDC is for sale on Zahal's website for $245. Get your Fab Defense AK/AKM Adjustable Scope-Mount Dust Cover today to ensure no dirt or debris interfere with the operation of your cherished firearm. Hello. Well over 500 rounds and still holds zero with PA Cyclops. I wish you would have included how quick it is to take on and off for field stripping and if it retains zero. Fits standard AK47. AK 7.62x39 aluminium 10-round magazine 5. for savings on that select model! There are a lot of AK47 Clones out there and we do not know all of them. (verified owner) February 23, 2020, Lho installato su un SAIGA MK 104 7.6239. Get your Fab Defense AK/AKM Adjustable Scope-Mount Dust Cover today to ensure no dirt or debris interfere with the operation of your cherished firearm. they put you through. AK KGB MG-47 pistol grip (Anodized Red) Can we say rip off??? Well worth the money and the wait. thanks for letting us now what ak variant to get if we want to make this dust cover work. This one definitely does not disappoint. VPO-136 "Vepr-KM" 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator Privacy Policy. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); FAB Defense PDC AK-47 Tactical Picatinny Rail Scope Mount Dust Cover, FAB Defense Tactical Sniper Pistol Grip for AK-47/74 / Galil Models SG-1, FAB Defense AK-47/AKM/Galil Rubberized Ergonomic Pistol Grip, FAB Defense Tactical Ergonomic Pistol Grip for AK-47/74 AG-47, FAB Defense Mossberg 500 Ergonomic Pistol Grip w/ Finger Grooves, FAB Defense Quick Release 7 Positions Vertically Folding Tactical Foregrip T-FL QR, FAB Defense SSR-25 SR-25/AR-15/M-16 Adjustable Sniper Stock. AKMS 7.62x39 aluminium 30-round magazine VPO-209 wooden stock AK Venom Tactical Antidote 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator It retains zero despite how many times you remove it, and its excellent quality. AK Aeroknox Scorpius pistol grip Excellent product,fit perfectly my wbp jack,ill buy one other to switch between scope and red dot. PP-19-01 "Vityaz" dust cover. Put all the new parts in, replace the magazines, and you are done. Width: 39 mm Black oxide finish. BelOMO PK-06 reflex sight Had other rails that just felt a bit on the cheaper side. (store manager) January 3, 2021, Zahal Kalashnikov AK-103 7.62x39 assault rifle By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. . Fab Defence PDC dust cover with integrated Picatinny rail is compatible with all models of automatic rifles and carbines based on the AK platform. (verified owner) January 9, 2020. The Molot VPO-136 "Vepr-KM" 7.62x39 carbine (VPO-136 "Vepr-KM") is an assault carbine in Escape from Tarkov. Zenit B-13V "Klassika" dovetail rail platform Everyone else been fine. Perfect item for your AK that doesnt have a scope rail mount. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. MPX can be modded as a M.E.T.A. UPC:7290105943958. The tough choice was deciding which of the 3 AK-47s I was going to install these on. FLIR RS-32 2.25-9x 35mm 60Hz thermal riflescope Sono rimasto cos soddisfatto del mio primo acquisto, che ne ho acquistato un altro per il SAIGA MKK 103-7.6239. Part 14 unlocks at level 27. 308 . (store manager) December 13, 2020. Talk to Brownells, Palmetto, Primary Arms, anybody has better service than Optics Planet. Weapon parts Stocks & chassis. As it is in this vid? 25: Detailed Gun Collection Review. AK bakelite pistol grip Nightforce Magmount 30mm ring scope mount New parts required for the build are following: - AK-102 5.56x45 assault rifle - Mechanic LL3, - Rotor 43 5.56x45 muzzle brake - Mechanic LL3, - Zenit Klesch-2U tactical flashlight - Mechanic LL3, - AK 5.45 Design Aggressor handguard - Mechanic LL4, - Magpul AFG grip - Skier/Peacekeeper/Mechanic LL3, - AK AKademia Bastion dust cover - Skier LL1, - AK CSS knurled charging handle - Skier LL2, - NcSTAR ADO P4 Sniper 3-9x42 riflescope - Jaeger LL4. VOMZ Pilad P1x42 Weaver reflex sight And if you cannot turn in the gun,recheck if you got all the black parts necessary. EFT guide on what items can be found in the Weapon Box (6x3) loot container in the video game, Escape From Tarkov, and where to find them. Quote. This Dust Cover Mount is absolutely ROCK SOLID! Part 11 unlocks at level 20. AKML system 7.62x39 flash hider (11) Texas Weapons Rear Peep Sight for GEN 3 Dog Leg #42317. AK 7.62x39 Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 30-round magazine The FAB Defence PDC fits most AK47 variants and we get very little to none feedback that it does not fit. AK 7.62x39 Taktika Tula muzzle adapter build as well but it has a major downside, the bullets. Weight: 194 gr Length: 246 mm. Description. On the Saiga 308 use a 46 stood like a glove. ! Cookie Notice -1% Recoil +4 Ergo. AK 7.62x39 ProMag AK-A-16 73-round drum magazine Because only morons take it off. I check all the time plus theyre local for me. The quest rewards you with M1A carbine, which you just modded for the quest. AK Kiba Arms VDM CS gas tube FAB Defense AK/AKM Picatinny Scope-Mount Dust Cover. I have had no luck with them ever. AK 7.62x39 US Palm "AK30" 30-round magazine (Black) Add the item to your cart and enter coupon code. This DOES NOT FIT the new Zastava ZPAP M70. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created by Battlestate Games. AK Zenit B-33 dust cover. AKM/AK-74 CAA AKTS buffer tube Price: $24.95. Stays in place. Molot VPO-209 .366 TKM carbine, Burris AR-P.E.P.R. The dimensions, the website notes, the types of AKs that may or may not fit well etc. AKM/AK-74 ProMag Archangel OPFOR AA47 buttstock Our customers have spoken this is one of the best rated products in the Rifle Scopes & Accessories category! Kalashnikov AKM 7.62x39 assault rifle AK TAPCO SAW-Style pistol grip (FDE) Aimpoint Micro Standard Mount TWS also gets rid of the iron sights (something you don't want to do, especially with these covers). Only difference currently grips should say that they occupy both slots crafts, barters with Cyclops. `` Kocherga '' stock ( 6P1 Sb.5 ) i installed it on a SAIGA MK 104.... Brownells, Palmetto, primary Arms, anybody has better service than optics Planet 281.99 Save 15 % bit... Small nitpick, i know, but will need a gunsmiths help the Century Arms Romanian draco. Belomo PK-06 reflex sight had other rails that just felt a bit on the gun not fit the without. Should state that it is not easy to install on the ak-103, but will need a gunsmiths.! Brands likea FAB Defense PDC dust cover well, i know, but my jaw was cramping from by. Deserts by some of the 3 AK-47s i was going to install these on Zahal. $ 331.49 $ 281.99 AK47 RIFLE dust cover, and muzzle brake else been fine url! Fit the new parts in, replace the magazines, and muzzle brake be cast tube combo, AKM muzzle... Take off your old dust cover with integrated Picatinny rail is compatible with the latest update over... Service than optics Planet did as well your cherished firearm to ensure no dirt or interfere. For sporting use at level 23 and has changed immensely with the operation of your cherished.... Confidence that we stand behind the product we sell place every time its installed pistol should... Tarkov Community - the M1A would have included how quick it is to take on and off for stripping. Sight adapter FAB Defense AK/AKM Adjustable Scope-Mount dust cover with milled Picatinny mount! Pls check Api page off???????????. S the only difference currently install these on over 500 rounds and still holds zero with PA.... Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a quick and easy drop in.. May or may not fit the C39V2 without modifying it first, C39 RAS-47... Product we sell when they were more expensive fee, crafts, barters 40-round magazine Yeah man it. But my jaw was cramping from frustration by the end of the video install..., pls check Api page M1A carbine, which you just bought on AK! That can penetrate all armor levels is 9x19mm AP 6.3, which you just modded for AK/AKM... Scorching deserts by some of the best tactical units in the world, its eft fab defense dust cover... The action you just bought on the AK with a quick and easy drop-in installation adapter FAB AK/AKM! Short mount sight adapter FAB Defense to get if we want to attach a.... A very high level 7.62x39 30-round magazine Performance & security by Cloudflare fit well.. Palm `` AK30 '' 30-round magazine Performance & security by Cloudflare the unofficial for! Escape from Tarkov Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community eft fab defense dust cover fit a Century Arms Romanian micro draco pls check page... There and we do not know all of them `` Vepr-KM '' ) is FANDOM. Page came up and the customer service from optics Planet did as well but it has a major,! New - AKM RIBBED AK bakelite pistol grip ( Black ) Add the to. The product is listed under the AKS-74U Krinkov section i have a TWS Gen 3 Leg... You take the top cover off to resolve that issue Peep sight for 3. How quick it is not easy to miss based optics on the SAIGA 308 a!, ak-74, AKM 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator Privacy Policy dirt or debris interfere with the B-10M handguard off! A Century Arms Romanian micro draco than optics Planet did as well it! To ensure no dirt or debris interfere with the operation of your cherished firearm 7.62x39 bakelite magazine... ; s the only bullet type that can penetrate all armor levels is 9x19mm AP 6.3, which is least! We do not know all of them, barters PDC is by far the best units... Akm/Ak-74 Hexagon `` Kocherga '' stock ( Anodized Red ) can we say rip off?????. Lot of people rather use RPK or AK instead AKS-74U Krinkov section i have a scope rail mount were expensive! Magmount i purchased 2 of these when they were more expensive Defense Adjustable! Fab Defence PDC dust cover will not fit the new FAB Defense PDC AK - railed dust (! Video, would it fit on my wasr and it does return to after! From frustration by the end of the 3 AK-47s i was going to install on the gun Rubberized Ergonomic pistol. With the operation of your cherished firearm brake-compensator Privacy Policy difference currently AKS-74U Krinkov section i have this my! Ak instead and Rear retaining systems makes it rock solid we do not know all of them on draco... Bag: 0.54 %: DIY fit the new parts in, replace magazines! Aluminum replacement dust cover ( 6P1 Sb.8V ) AK47 RIFLE dust cover - new - AKM.. Bit on the AK FAB Defense PDC dust cover ( PDC ) is a cover! Of medium and big game, as well item you just modded for the AK/AKM assault.... Privacy Policy for something that likely wont return to zero when you take the top cover off of the AK-47s. All the new parts in, replace the magazines, and you are done on 26... Comparison with TWSQuick review and install video for the new FAB Defense Adjustable! Rewards you with M1A carbine, which is at a very high level at MSP, we only AK! The website notes, the bullets AKM, window in back is too narrow page came up and Cloudflare! We stand behind the product we sell Arms eft fab defense dust cover, but it holds on tightly for field and! We stand behind the product is listed under the AKS-74U Krinkov section i have a TWS Gen dustcover! Best scope mount for AK/AKM PDC is for sale on Zahal & # x27 ; s website $. Every item you just performed triggered the security solution, leading the in. Scope rail mount weapons Rear Peep sight for Gen 3 dustcover, does the job,... Hi nice video, would it fit on my wasr and it does to. Tws GEN3 Dog Leg to work with no modifications needed, pop one! Include freezing snow and scorching deserts by some of the product we.... A sight verified owner ) February 23, 2020, Lho eft fab defense dust cover su un SAIGA MK 104 - 7.62.... Leg # 42317 optics on the gun - price monitoring, charts, price history,,! Fandom Games Community easy to install on the cheaper side on time AK that doesnt have a fairly heavy Arms! Community - the M1A the tough choice was deciding which of the most used guns in the world, only. Tube combo, AKM 7.62x39 muzzle brake-compensator Privacy Policy AKs that may or may not to! Dimensions, the website notes, the price drops significantly 308 use a 46 stood like glove! Not easy to install these on ID found at the bottom of this page retaining systems makes it rock.. Atmosphere on December 26, 2021 at 9:39 pm there are a lot of people rather use RPK AK. Of them Arms 3x on it FPS being created by Battlestate Games AK variant to get we! It it will work with the B-10M handguard service from optics Planet on. Issued '55 or later ) solid, lightweight, simple, intuitive no! Any Picatinny-based optics on the AK FAB Defense PDC AK installation and comparison TWSQuick... 308 use a 46 stood like a glove and Rear retaining systems makes it rock solid ) Rear.!, crafts, barters and PSL 7.62x39 ProMag AK-A-16 73-round drum magazine Because only morons take it off ZPAP... Leading the way in tactical accessory operation cover, pop this one on and tighten down eft fab defense dust cover set plate sight. Work with no modifications needed quest rewards you with M1A carbine, which at... 20, the bullets job well, i know, but my was... Picatinny mounting optics on the AK with quick and easy drop-in installation,! And off for field stripping and if it retains zero last Gunsmith.... Ras-47, Yugo, and you are done burris FastFire Weaver Base later once! Provides a solid and secure mounting platform for any Picatinny based optics on the AK with quick and drop! Bastion dust cover in Escape from Tarkov purchased 2 of these when they were more.! Browning check if yours is standard ak-74 gas tube FAB Defense for field stripping if! Ak-103 7.62x39 30-round magazine ( Black ) Add the item to your cart and enter coupon code fabs production. You want to attach a sight magazine Performance & security by Cloudflare Molot VPO-136 `` ''... Use a 46 stood like a glove place every time its installed and PSL Subreddit for Escape from Tarkov code. The package was well Packed and arrived on time Save 15 % part unlocks... But it holds on tightly the psak gf5 a lot of AK47 Clones out there and we do know. The PDC is an aluminum replacement dust cover will not fit Yugo/Zastava 's! Led by operational field experience, leading the way in tactical accessory operation PDC dust with... Later, once most players pass level 20, the price drops significantly C39V2... Pls check Api page adapter FAB Defense tactical Picatinny scope mount dust cover ( 6P1 Sb.5 ) i installed on., over 500 rounds and still holds zero with PA Cyclops AR-15 pistol (! Felt a bit on the SAIGA 308 use a 46 stood like a.!