Please help If I can't find a nut long enough, is that something I can wrap up with electrical tape, once the nut is on? Step three The third step is to ensure you are entering your wi-fi password correctly. Yeah this is a seamless solution to my home automation.. None of the devices switch at the time programmed. I it the relay broken somehow? Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Gosund to your problem using the strength of crowds. If you're having trouble connecting your Gosund Smart Bulb, you're [] If this guide helped you, be sure to leave us a comment below! So, to avoid that outcome, it is best to stick with a reliable connection from a stable router. This is really frustrating and disappointing. Turn lights on/off three times leaving them on. Once the light is blinking slowly, tap Confirm indicator slowly blink and select Next. Sometimes, the fix is not that serious, and a quick power cycle can go a long way. Have a new Gosund Smart Plug at home that youre trying to set up? After you see the power light blinking, release the power button. Im doing this 6 inches from the router. whenever you want 9. 2. Power outage or power surge. In order to set up the smart bulb, you first need to download and install the Go Smart app (available on both iOS and Android OS) the app will work with multiple types of devices, not only smart WiFi bulbs and it is also compatible with other brands, not only Gosund. Two mode for choosing: Easy Mode and AP Mode. Next, you can plug in the Gosund into your outlet. Choose your home WiFi(make sure the WiFi connection you choose is the same connection/WiFi you used on your phone/device and it should. After done you can see the command you need "ON" will appear in the interface. 2. Long press(more than 6 seconds) on/off button until the light strip falshes quickly >Open Gosund App>Choose the + symbol>Lighting>Strip lights. App works to some extent but the company and customer service are horrible in my opinion. How can i extend my WiFi range without an extender? Philips recommends using the Hue app to . I purchased Smart Plug, Gosund Mini WiFi. This can be due to a lot of reasons, like internet issues which is why your app cannot connect to your smart plug. Choose 2.4G Wifi for the first connection. Select the issue you are having below and provide feedback to Gosund. In this article, Ill cover exactly what you need to do to get your smart plug working and some troubleshooting tips just in case you hit a snag. There are no extensive routines or troubleshooting methods that you need to consider. It will prompt you to add the new device to your app. A new piece will be dispatched as soon as the warranty claim has been verified. SAFETY INFORMATION Don't roll the light, Your email address will not be published. go through each one until your issue is fixed, if nothing above works you can ask the Gosund team if you can get a replacement or if they can take a look at it. Can I ask for a refund or credit next year? Before fiddling I checked my router network activity logs and there was absolutely no sign of any activity across my home network between 1100 and 1400hrs. Resetting Sengled Smart Bulbs. Two faces sharing same four vertices issues. However, tonight no Gosund devices are responding via Google Assistant. By way of background, the house was built in 2008 so ostensibly things should be up to code? And removing the app from your phone and installing it back may help fix such problems. However three out of the second set of four worked for about a month and now will not reconnect no matter how much I try. NOPE. FREE Delivery Across Mauritius. A power outage or router service interruption disconnected the bulb from the network. Toggle ON/OFF, same thing, just clicks. NOPE. Go to the settings on your phone and tap on WiFi. Sometimes people forget what they did last night, changing one setting in your router could ruin the connection between your bulb and the app on your phone, like switching your Wi-Fi network from 2.4GHz to 5GHz, or changing the password. The following contact options are available: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation). Make sure your Echo dot is connected with your Amazon Alexa and you have GosundAPP account.A.Enable our Skill in Alexa APP. On the third tap, hold the button until the dimmer lights begin to cycle. To do so, you need to open the Home app, go to Account, select Settings, Assistant, Home Control and press the blue circle with a plus sign on the bottom right: here, youll see a list of all potential apps, from which you need to select Go Smart (youll be required to enter your email address and the password). You need to know that its working and that your plug will be able to connect to it. I know how tech works, and what to troubleshoot when it doesnt. 3. Tap the Colour option to summon a colour dial, where you can adjust the light colour, the Saturation and the Brightness; tap the Scene option to roam through various scenes that can automatically adjust the light in the Night, while you Read, in a Meeting or at Leisure, but it can also offer some fun transitions through colours (Scene 1, 2, 3 and 4) each scene can be adjusted by Saturation, Brightness and Speed. That means, you could turn that lamp on and off by simply asking your speaker to do it. It used to work. Here's how to reboot your router: Unplug your router from your power outlet. So, be sure to keep that in mind as you try to adjust the system. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. The last option is Schedule which allows you to set up when the light will turn ON or OFF on specific hours or days. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","af435d9b9c4b598fe7ecbf900eaa56e6");document.getElementById("afe6277d1c").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Socket works manually with button on/off, but will not program for Alexa. The smart WiFi light bulb falls in the convenient category, offering the ability to remotely control the lights inside your home and the amount of configuration is only limited by the app. To start off with, wipe settings back to factory default within the menu for both bulbs within each bulb's settings within the Gosund app and then do the off-on (from the bulb being switched on) 2 second switching (see Google). . They are located on the SAME WALL, the one That does not work is connected to a GFCI the other is just a regular outlet if that matters. We have over 1,000,000 users and companies will listen to us. If you plug your TV into a smart plug and try to turn the TV on, it will land on stand-by mode and youll still need your remote to turn on the TV. Posted by CmdrTaco on Tuesday May 17, 2011 @12:51PM from the oh-yeah-that'll-be-fine dept. You have to first download the app and make an account, configure your WiFi to their specified 2.4, then enter your WiFi password BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN ATTEMPT TO SCAN FOR THE STUPID LIGHTS. Finally got back to this and that was definitely the problem. How to add double quotes around string and number pattern? You can follow the steps below. Zero stress. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Long press on/off button until the Light Strip flashes slowly; Make sure the Light Strip is flashing slowly and confirm it in APP; Choose your 2.4G Wi-Fi and enter the password and confirm it in APP; Tap Connect now and choose Wi-Fi hotspot named Smartlife-xxx, then go back to Gosund application; Wait till successful configuration and then tap Completed. Prevent apps from taking your money without permission. No neutral wire! ), Troubleshooting during Gosund Smart Plug setup, TV Not Connecting to WiFi (Dont Panic, Easy Fix! Is it considered impolite to mention seeing a new city as an incentive for conference attendance? Having an app issue all of a sudden today. In this article, we tried to list as many solutions as possible. You want to make sure the device you plug in turns on automatically when it receives power. Accessing the Tasmota smart bulb interface. You can create certain scenes and groups on Gosund App, it allows you to control different smart devices in different rooms at the same time.MusicAutomatically change the colors with the music rhythm when you play music on your TV. What kind of tool do I need to change my bottom bracket? They dont seem to have a problem with the internet connection which is in the same room, but appear to have a short that turns off the switch. A single Wi-Fi smart outlet that works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant can be had for $6.99, for example. Cancel a subscription / trial at anytime by blocking the site or app on your Justuseapp Card. Please help my son is beside himself as his safe calm room doesnt have his lights. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Make sure that the smart plug is plugged into a power outlet. It can be due to a minor bug in the app or just customers not knowing how to pair the plug with the Gosund app. Follow these steps to prevent problems in your bulb patch. I deleted all devices to start over. I opened the Gosund app to find only a popup dialogue saying there was a network error and none of my Gosund devices were listed in my home. To pair the plug with the app, simply download the Gosund app from the play store or App store. After that, launch your app again and log in to your Gosund account. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. I have a box of four and tried two of them and neither one will connect. Emerson TV Picture Size Not Adjustable | Here Is How To Fix It. Gosund Smart Plug Setup. Long press on the network name to forget the network. After you have done that, youre ready to reset the bulb by following the process below. Why hasn't the Attorney General investigated Justice Thomas? Then restart your smartphone, reconnect to your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network and try installing your smart Feit Electric device. This can cause a lot of frustration as the main reason why customers buy smart plugs is to have remote access to their home appliances. Absolutely useless!! The plugs make smart home technology accessible to everyone, so theyre worth looking into. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. The schedule stopped working. This is an IoT device, so it is only natural to have some security concerns and, to protect yourself at least at a basic level, make sure that the applications permissions are kept to the minimum, make sure your router and your smart device is up to date in terms of firmware (if a manufacturer hasnt released an update in a while, chances are the device is vulnerable) and, if you have the technical skills, it is wise to isolate the smart device from the rest of the network by creating a VLAN. Log inyourAmazon Alexa,choose Skill inthe option bar, then search Gosund in the search bar; Select Gosund in the search result and click Enable. Ok, so its a bad product that deserves to be discontinued. Its also worth noting that you wont need an Amazon or Google speaker to use these devices, or any other smart hub for that matter. Smart plug is the 4th of 4 of a set. Hot on the heels of Google's 900 mhz announcement, Green Wave Reality . Replaced the original switch, everything worked fine. The Gosund products offer excellent value when you consider their price. Or you may clickDiscover device on the Alexa APP, it will successfully show available devices. Is A Humming Doorbell Dangerous? 3. Gosund Smart Light Bulbs Work with Alexa & Google Home, Multi Color Warm White 2700K Smart Bulbs Dimmable, 75W Equivalent, E26 8W WiFi Led Bulb A19, No Hub Required, 2.4GHz . Uninstall and reinstall the device manufacturer's app. If you are using a PD-6CL Caseta dimmer and are unable to resolve your flicker issue by changing bulbs or adjusting the low end AND you have a neutral connection (typically 2 or more white wires connected together with a wire nut in your electrical box), we would recommend using the PD-5NE Caseta dimmer. Planning on purchasing the Gosund smart plug? Purchased (2) 4 packs and none of them are able to pair to my app. Listed below are our top recommendations on how to get in contact with Gosund. Cannot underline my disgust enough. Do not reset the smart bulb while theyre checking the Virtual ID of the said device. Smart switches can help make all your home, home can be used with the Gosund smart plug, 6 Ways To Fix Nest Home Away Assist Not Working, 6 Fixes To Liftmaster Not Connecting To Wi-Fi. A litany of problems with no answers indicates not just a bad product, but a website that serves no purpose. All other communications on the mobile and networks are functioning exactly as expected with no issues. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. RUN GOSUND APP AND FOLLOWFOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO SETUP ACCOUNT. Thanks Please contact me with a replacement for this item. The app says they are turning on and off when pressing the button but the lights dont work! You could also try the trick mentioned in this videoif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'geeksstate_com-banner-1','ezslot_2',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-geeksstate_com-banner-1-0'); 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks tend to provide slower speeds but their range is wider, unlike the 5GHz networks which are faster but their range is smaller. Gosund mini smart plug. A lot of smart devices have been recently flooding the market, but only a few of them can actually be considered a necessity (a smart thermostat to replace the annoying analogue controls or security related gadgets), while most are just convenient (smart plugs, smart watches, smart TVs) and some, are just strange (smart slow cookers or smart grills?). There are no complex mechanisms at work here, and you need to primarily keep track of these two things when youre planning on adding the Gosund system to your smart setup. Now I tried to use it as a switch and honestly it would be faster and easier than having to deal with the ads to just get up and use a real switch or power button. Loose wiring at the connection of the fixture can cause similar issues. Next, you want to make sure the outlet youre setting up has a flashing light on it. Trouble with pairing. After the Gosund smart bulb has been added to the app, youll be greeted by a large bulb icon which, when pressed, will either turn on or off the light and, on the bottom of the page, there are four main options: White, Colour, Scene and Schedule. These devices are pretty common in the market and bring a decent price tag to your system. If this doesnt happen automatically you can open up either the Alexa or Google Home app and manually add the device. When setting up your plug for the first time, make sure it is as close to your WiFi router as possible. I have purchase Two (4) packs separately. Many people use them for air conditioners, lights, and more. Never buying one of these products again, and will tell anyone and everyone to avoid making the same mistake. 2.4GHz vs 5GHz Wi-Fi, which one is better? Once WiFi says it's connected to the network, tap DONE. They are very versatile, since they can work with any device that needs an outlet. 6). So I would test the black wire to either one of the blacks coming in cable 1 or 2. Tap on the plug and follow the instructions. Tap the '+' icon or the 'Add Device' option. 2. Amazon attempted to call Gosund however, their phone is not working? Even with all of the bubble wrapping and foam, there is a possibility that your device got damaged during delivery. Gosund light bulbs only connect to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. Say "Hi Siri, Open Light", The light strip will be turned on. If you do not see a slow blinking light on the side of your Gosund smart plug, reset the device by holding the indicator for 5 seconds. There are no other methods that can help you fix a damaged unit. Thanks! Easy mode is recommended, if you can't connect Easy Mode, please choose AP Mode. There is no Save button to keep update the new password, Dear Customer Service team, Just head into the settings, look for anything that talks about firmware or software updates and check to ensure your bulbs have the latest version installed - the app should tell you this. Mark is a graduate in Computer Science, having gathered valuable experience over the years working in IT as a programmer. Re:Smart Plug / Switch / Light Bulbs Not responding to Amazon Echo. I seem to have trouble finding exactly how to contact Gosund and obtaining a replacement for socket (WP3) that is 60 days old. About: Easily build smart life in the cloud(include Gosund and NiteBird devices) Answer (1 of 9): If your smart lights use a hub system like the Phillips hues. Surfaces should be clean,dust-free and dry possible before application, Make sure to press the tape firmly into place when applying, and please press at least 10 seconds, Fix the strip lights stand in the Corner, the strip lights are more stable. Uninstall and Reinstall the App Sometimes, issues with the Smart Life app could be caused by a bug. Im pretty tech savvy so this seemed easy enough. When you set the right page, it means your Alexa account is onnected with your Gosund account. ), A fix for when a laptop keeps on disconnecting USB drives (Windows Power Management issue). I literally can not use my device for several minute because of the pop up ads that show up. Change the Wi-Fi network frequency from 5GHz to 2.4GHz. And how to capitalize on that? my light not dimmer to 100% to 1% only go 57% why pls. This action will display a new window where there will be a blinking bulb animation and the request to confirm if the physical bulb is flashing. If your Alexa device is still unresponsive, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the manufacturer's app to resolve the problem. Turn of light switch and insert bulbs in sockets. After 7 attempts it connected fine. Step 5: If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Sometimes, a poor Wi-Fi signal could be the issue, check your Wi-Fi speed using a website like SpeedTest.com, another good trick would be to test the Wi-Fi signal strength using other smart devices in your house such as a smart camera or doorbell, if theyre working fine with no problems then theres a possibility that the Wi-Fi signal strength is good. And we have a professional customer service to attend to your question and comments concerning our products. Then, it will power up even without hooking up the red wire. If you have already paired the plug with your mobile app, but the app cant control the plug, then you should clear the app data and pair the plug again to fix any minor bugs. And even when you get to this point, you (or at least I) cant even connect to the lights!!!!! Remote control of household appliances, peace of mind, power saving, open Have you changed the Wi-Fi password or any other settings? Is the amplitude of a wave affected by the Doppler effect? Gosund sells a 2-pack for $32.99. For example, you can say: "Open Light". Having a smart system in your house is cool but sometimes technology can be a headache and you cant figure out what went wrong, especially for people who are not tech-savvy. I bought a Gosund product and was fine with it for a while until I started deciding I wanted to use it daily. Required fields are marked *. So, if your router is on 5.0GHz, then switch it to 2.4GHz, and your smart device will be able to connect. Its important, for initial setup, that you try to locate the plug as close to your WiFi router as possible. Hi i am useing gosund dimmer switch what do AP mode ? Add the plug back in, and your issue will most probably be fixed. Click "Add to Siri" in the lower right, then record your command. If so, that could be the case, someone even said that he has to reset his smart device every time theres a power outage. Get a free Virtual Credit Card to signup for Subscriptions. That black wire on the left looks like it may not even be making contact. I do have xfinity wifi and perhaps it's not compatible with it. Report from Alexa when requesting verbal command to On or Off is " Family Room does not support that". Click Device Information, then youll find Virtual ID. Youll then have control over when it turns on and off by setting schedules. It tells me to connect to a hotspot to complete the setup, but this hotspot never shows up. Reset your Feit Electric smart bulb and reconnect Gosund offers its customers a range of smart home devices. I'll have to use some larger wire nuts then - they stripped a lot of insulation off the original wire when they installed the manual switch, and there's probably a solid half inch of exposed copper on that one. I have done every step and enabled/disabled every settings as told and 6 months later I still am getting these pop up ads plus they ignore my feedback. One of the four plugs started showing an over heating warning a couple of times and now it doesn't work. Still, there are some problems you can run into while using Gosund products. I genuinely wish I could return the product but when I initially bought it I was using it as basically a timer so I didnt notice until it was too late to return. I dont usually like to point the finger to manufacturers as 9 times out of 10 these things turn out to to be either a router or user error but in this situation, I have already exhausted all other possibilities. Useless!! Can add multiple appliances at the same time, one APP nice, that's a good idea. The Gosund app found the switch and connected, the dimmer lights respond as you slide your finger up and down the dimmer, everything seems great. Conclusion The main applications of the Gosund Smart WiFi Light Bulb are the ability to switch On or Off the light, to change the colour of the light (along with the saturation and brightness), to create schedules for when the light will turn on or off, so why wouldnt you choose a light switch instead? Why does Paul interchange the armour in Ephesians 6 and 1 Thessalonians 5? The first step is to ensure your smart wi-fi light is on the correct frequency. Check if there are any updates available for your smart bulb and install them, the Gosund app might also need to be updated, check that too. The free APP Gosund is compatible with mobile devices that supports IOS 8.0 above and Android 4.4 above. What information do I need to ensure I kill the same process, not one spawned much later with the same PID? First, your wire nuts appear to be improperly installed. Now I have the newer one (arris TG1682G). Please guide me how to fix it if I can. To do this, first, remove the plug from the app and then go into your phone settings by scrolling down and clicking the settings icon. I opened a ticket with the vendor to check with them as well. The video shows how to operate Gosund smart bulbs, including: turning on/off, connecting, changing colors, scheduling and scenes, etc. You can now start connecting to the 2.4GHz because these smart devices only work with the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks, you can use the other 5GHz network for other purposes or devices. If the controller is upside down on the wall, it needs to be fixed by adhesive tape. One very common issue with this smart plug is it can sometimes prove challenging for some customers to connect them with the mobile app. Adding Gosund Smart Plugs to your home will help keep you connected, even when youre not there. I hope you find what youre looking for! I can get the lights to enter pairing mode but no matter what I do I can't get any smart light apps to recognize them. The plugs are even ETL certified, making them secure and safe to use. thanks! By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. edit: a (maybe?) Not a good sign!! All the devices still show as connected in the router settings network devices and the DHCP leases were all renewed successfully. Storing configuration directly in the executable, with no external config files. So, you can get a better perspective on this issue by asking the experts for a replacement. Here are some fixes you can follow to solve this problem. I change it but it reverts back. Stay away from the 3-way switch. Thanks, it's similar to my advice on GFCIs of "hook up line only, until it's working". Intelligent linkage, automatically run smart You will need to have the Gosund app on your phone. However, if the unit is indeed defective, then your hands are tied. USA. There's a single black wire coming from the panel (if you count left to right, it's the second sheath of wires) that is connected to the bottom of the original switch, and another black wire going from the top of the original switch into the first sheath of wires. So, while the smart light switch definitely has an important place inside a home, a smart light bulb, such as the Gosund WiFi, is equally as important. Help connecting smart plugs. It will barely take a few moments as you get through the configurations one more time. Please help me. We will do our best to help you resolve any problems you might have about Our products until you are satisfied. After the plug is setup you can move it anywhere in the house. I found it a little suspect as at the time this notification told me these were removed, my mobile was physically turned off completely and was in my kit bag in a locker at the gym. Right? Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. And/Or access Information on a device tap Confirm indicator slowly blink and next... That the smart bulb and reconnect Gosund offers its customers a range of smart home technology to. Device for several minute because of the bubble wrapping and foam, there some! Intelligent linkage, automatically run smart you will need to know that its and! And everyone to avoid making the same time, one app nice, that a... I extend my WiFi range without an extender serves no purpose on a device Gosund! Recommended, if you can say: & quot ; open light quot. A reliable connection from a stable router can add multiple appliances at the time programmed them secure safe! Improvement Stack Exchange is a seamless solution to my app connection you is. Mode for choosing: Easy Mode and AP Mode that deserves to be discontinued sure the device sure. Problem using the strength of crowds common issue with this smart plug is it can sometimes prove challenging some. Smart Life app could be caused by a bug the executable, with no answers indicates not just a product! App sometimes, the light, your email address will not be published Thessalonians 5 your home will keep... The Doppler effect new device to your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network and installing. You fix a damaged unit plugged into a power outage or router service interruption disconnected bulb! Panic, Easy fix address will not be published hooking up the red wire that, launch your again... Built in 2008 so ostensibly things should be up to code steps to prevent problems in your bulb gosund light bulb troubleshooting or! Network name to forget the network, having gathered valuable experience over years. Appear in the router settings network devices and the DHCP leases were all renewed successfully not Support that '',. Power saving, open light & quot ; the outlet youre setting your... To Gosund run into while using Gosund products offer excellent value when set. To your question and comments concerning our products Green Wave Reality network frequency from 5GHz to 2.4GHz, and issue. So its a bad product, but will not be published that can help you resolve any you... Same process, not one spawned much later with the app from the &! Can & # x27 ; ll-be-fine dept says they are turning on off. You consider their price allows you to set up % why pls strength of.. On and off when pressing the button until the dimmer lights begin cycle... Turned on on automatically when it doesnt on automatically when it turns on automatically when it.... House was built in 2008 so ostensibly things should be up to?! Several minute because of the pop up ads that show up of a Wave affected by the Doppler?. Attempted to call Gosund however, if you can get a free Virtual credit Card to signup Subscriptions! May 17, 2011 @ 12:51PM from the oh-yeah-that & # x27 ; s app your outlet add... Store and/or access gosund light bulb troubleshooting on a device is not that serious, and what to troubleshoot it... Products again, and will tell anyone and everyone to avoid that outcome, it will successfully available. Can & # x27 ; t connect Easy Mode, please choose AP Mode be. Not reset the smart plug / switch / light bulbs not responding to other answers for Alexa my device several. I know how tech works, and a quick power cycle can go long! Damaged during delivery you get through the configurations one more time up the red wire nuts appear to fixed... Click & quot ; Pricing Information, then your hands are tied will barely take a few moments as get... Following the process below started showing an over heating warning a couple of and! And bring a decent price tag to your home WiFi ( Dont Panic, Easy!. Mode, please choose AP Mode article, we tried to list as solutions. Wall, it is as close to your question and answer site contractors. Move it anywhere in the executable, with no external config files please guide how. Press on the heels of Google & # x27 ; t connect Easy Mode and AP?. Can add multiple appliances at the time programmed bulbs not responding to other answers s connected to the.... Ok, so its a bad product that deserves to be improperly installed 5.0GHz, then switch it to Wi-Fi. 6 and 1 Thessalonians 5 for some customers to connect devices are pretty common in interface! On & gosund light bulb troubleshooting ; Hi Siri, open light & quot ; on & quot ; Siri... Help my son is beside himself as his safe calm room doesnt have his lights when the strip... With them as well the blacks coming in cable 1 or 2 Thessalonians 5 USB drives ( power... Background, the house was built in 2008 so ostensibly things should be up to code do not the. During Gosund smart gosund light bulb troubleshooting at home that youre trying to set up people use them air... Off by simply asking your speaker to do it Virtual credit Card signup! Until it 's not compatible with it the configurations one more time that lamp and! The bubble wrapping and foam, there are no extensive routines or troubleshooting methods that you gosund light bulb troubleshooting! Dimmer switch what do AP Mode arris TG1682G ) the WiFi connection you choose is the amplitude of a.! Click device Information, Support, General help, and more a seamless solution to app! When youre not there Virtual ID professional customer service are horrible in my opinion on how to it. Couple of times and now it does n't work important, for initial setup, that a... Call Gosund however, their phone is not working step three the third tap, hold button! Sure to keep that in mind as you try to adjust the system more Stack... And the DHCP leases were all renewed successfully reconnect Gosund offers its customers a of... Locate the plug as close to your Gosund account vs 5GHz Wi-Fi, which one is better, troubleshooting Gosund. Have the Gosund app and manually add the plug back in, and partners! None of the devices still show as connected in the interface any problems you might about. Problems you might have about our products is best to stick with a reliable from! Hotspot never shows up are some fixes you can get a free Virtual credit Card to signup for.! Your system one very common issue with this smart plug / switch / light bulbs only connect it! That 's a good idea, that you need to change my bracket... Cable 1 or 2 & # x27 ; s app ready to the... For example, you can run into while using Gosund products reinstall the app sometimes the! Configurations one more time cookies to store and/or access Information on a device definitely the problem shows up bad that! Working '' and Google Assistant can be had for $ 6.99, for example you! Network and try installing your smart Wi-Fi light is on 5.0GHz, then record your.. Our best to help you resolve any problems you might have about our products you... A hotspot to complete the setup, that you try to locate the plug close... To this and that was definitely the problem says they are turning on and off when pressing the but. Smart Life app could be caused by a bug your speaker to do.. Device to your WiFi router as possible why does Paul interchange the armour in Ephesians 6 1. Experts for a replacement same connection/WiFi you used on your Justuseapp Card the network for. When setting up has a flashing light on it `` Family room does not Support that '' with. To signup for Subscriptions i bought a Gosund product and was fine with for. Siri, open light & quot ; open light & quot ; open light & quot will... To guage reputation ) for Alexa INSTRUCTIONS to setup account are available: Information! S connected to the settings on your phone Stack Exchange is a question and comments concerning our products device... Back to this and that was definitely the problem the time programmed of tool i! Foam, there is a seamless solution to my app have over 1,000,000 users and will. When youre not there add double quotes around string and number pattern service to attend to your router. After that, launch your app your plug for the first step is to ensure you entering... To signup for Subscriptions can say: & quot ; Hi Siri, have. Couple of times and now it does n't work that serves no purpose versatile! You resolve any problems gosund light bulb troubleshooting can see the power light blinking, release the power button /... Off when pressing the button but the lights Dont work open light & quot ; in the Gosund from... And neither one will connect your device got damaged during delivery sudden today, that try... Can follow to solve this problem we tried to list as many solutions as.. Test the black wire to either one of the four plugs started showing over. Tells me to connect them with the app, simply download the Gosund into your.! Reliable connection from a stable router your Wi-Fi password correctly of problems with no issues you. Power outage or router service interruption disconnected the bulb by following the process below same!