cauliflower manchurian without corn flour, mini meatballs with raspberry-balsamic barbecue sauce, to get here so I thought that some peaches would be awonderful choice. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Arrange peaches over the crust; set aside. So easy to make and so delicious. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 14 minutes until sugar melts into peaches. Germans, Romanians, Hungarians, and other nationalities lived together in peace for many years and shared their cultural heritage. Cool the cake in the pan for 15 minutes, then remove it from the pan and let it cool completely on a cooling rack. He finished half of the cake in minutes Perfect dessert for a dinner party! Mix well. If you have never made Kuchen before, give this a shot! :). A beautiful and unique quick bread perfect for coffee. Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Kuchen is a traditional German dessert. I have several sizes. Served hot with ice cream or cold by itself, the recipe is so popular that I even found a version of it in a Saxon Cook Book published in 1955 by the Transylvanian Saxons who immigrated to the United States. Every bite was comfort. Can the recipe be doubled or increased by one/half . Some, Juicy, sweet, and lightly spiced peaches, topped with a classic biscuit topping thats tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Traditional kuchen is usually a plain pastry dough, although it can also be sweet. Some links in this article are affiliate links that may earn me a commission if you purchase through them. Do not heat to serve because this will make a mess of the custard. Ill be trying this with apricots. I Love You11. ), Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole (Funeral Potatoes), Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad With Apples. If you are using jarred or canned peaches, drain and rinse them. I did have to cook it longer. place 28oz. Pour over peaches (note: topping will not completely cover peaches). Super easy, inexpensive and delicious! Whisk yogurt, egg, and vanilla until smooth, and pour over the peaches. Stand for 10 minutes. Your email address will not be published. I am a self taught cook and a trained Pastry Chef. Today is my last of 40, What do I do when I am bored~~~~~~~~ I bake!Three good size peaches were starring me in the eye and I was so tempted to make a, in my photography. Hi Nancy Mix eggs, nutmeg, and milk. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Peach Kuchen Recipe delicious peach slices basking in thick, creamy vanilla custard and encased in a golden, buttery cake mix crust sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Hot Afternoon10. peach kuchen. Transfer to a lightly greased (9- x 9- x 2-inch) baking pan, and press crumbs firmly against bottom and 1 inch up sides of pan. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. peach kuchen with bisquick. Step 3. An easy dessert thats sure to impress! Yes, our Peach Kuchen is an easy fruit dessert, but we always like to offer plenty of options to tempt your tastebuds. I am so happy to hear that you like this kuchen recipe. The crust is baked for 15 minutes with the fruits, before the custard is added. Have made it twice and plan to keep in my favourites. I dont see where anyone posted that so I thought I would get your opinion please. (peeled if you wish). This cake is delicious I made it last night and it was so moist. Spread smoothly to the edges. This sour cream peach kuchen would make a lovely dessert or side dish on a brunch spread. It's not too sweet, and you can use virtually any of you favorite fruits. We love the play on cake versus pie, and the custard honestly just takes it over the top. | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, Molten Chocolate Cakes For Two Date Night Dessert. Line a colander with cheese cloth and drain out the whey ( whey can be used for other baking uses-I use it to bake bread) This can take several hours so I usually put it in the refrigerator. Use sour cream in place of the vanilla Greek yogurt. Here are a few other peach desserts to consider. And thanks for sharing . Mix with a fork just until it becomes wet. Substitute a white cake mix for the yellow or butter cake. You will probably have some juice coming out of the fruits that you will need to discard. Blue Peach5. Peach Kuchen Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Pat an even layer of the mixture into the bottom of a 8x8x2" baking glass baking dish. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir. Continue adding flour until the dough is soft but not sticky. peach kuchen drink. This recipe was calculated using the exact brands and measurements I used to make this recipe. In small bowl, mix remaining sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle over peaches. BEST Ever Sour Cream Banana Bread Recipe (Video! Ingredients CRUST: 1 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup butter FILLING: 2 cans (one 29 ounces, one 15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained 2 large eggs 1 cup sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 cup sour cream Directions In a small bowl, combine flour, confectioners' sugar and salt. Easy dessert loaded with velvety peaches under a crunchy oat topping. Arrange the peach slices in a circular pattern on the pastry. Easier recipe than my grammas, her recipe is actually a sweet yeast dough. Glassware Do NOT reheat your kuchen, however, as the custard will fall apart if you try. :-). I wonder if that sentence could be more vague? I dont change anything in your recipe; I use peaches we bought from an orchard in South Carolina when we were traveling through this past summer on our way back to Georgia. Then, place the fruit on top of the crust and bake as the recipe requires.This will solve the problem of using fruits that are overly riped and too juicy.Canned peaches: These peaches are usually preserved in water and sugar, so this might change things slightly when it comes to the sugar used in the recipe. I come from a German family, and my mom and Grandma made kuchen (which is basically a German cake). You can use any pan that is oven safe. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown. AdChoices I see why not. A friend shared a very different version she makes that I played with and fell in love with for all different reasons. You dont have to mess with a fussy pie crust, and you dont have to worry about tidy frosting either. Plus, the cake has a delicious and moist custard cream mingled in a layer of cake. Shots & Shooters > by base-ingredient > liqueur-based > peach liqueur-based > Peach Schnapps Peach Schnapps shot-drink recipes Archers (1) DeKuyper (4) 1/1 1-26 of 26 recipes Bake in a 350 F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy this recipe? I have been posting spicy recipes for the past couple of weeks and thought I need something to sweeten things up. I use fresh peaches all summer long, as they taste amazing, and I always buy more than I can eat. Kuchen is a German word loosely translated as cake. If you really want to turn this into a fab dessert, go ahead and do what my father did and enjoy it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Serve alongside your favorite hot coffee or tea, 1 (15 ounce) box yellow cake mix (or butter cake mix), 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, well drained, 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (or sour cream). Culinary website archive already contains 1 233 884 recipes and it is still growing. The ratio between butter and flour is the right one, so this is why I am asking. Thank you for the great recipe. Ill walk you through the process and show you the tools, ingredients, and how to process, with the end result: Beautiful jars filled with locally grown halved peaches! Authentic home-style Korean recipes that everyone can make at home. Use a large mixing bowl, cut butter into dry cake mix until crumbly. How to Make Traditional Peach Kuchen Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. I discovered the recipe in Victoria Magazine . Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 20 minutes, or until lightly golden. All rights reserved. It is like a sort of pie but with tender cake-like crumbs. The kitchen turned out perfectly. In fact, I love these flavors so much that I came up with a peach kuchen muffin based on the flavors of this tart. Pat lightly into an ungreased 11x7-in. The peaches are not peeled if they are fresh. Shes been gone a number of years now and no one could find her recipe for it. I love the simplicity of it and how good it is. No, It would work better with less juicy peaches. For topping: In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, the 1 tablespoon butter, lemon juice and the 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg or mace. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. You do not need to refrigerate the crust first or roll it, which makes it even easier for those who do not have baking tools in the kitchen. This is the style peach kuchen I grew up with, with a shortbread base. Stir in coconut, then pat into an ungreased 913 pan, building up the edges slightly. Allow them to soak a little bit of sugar and release some of the juices, then drain that extra juice and continue with the recipe. Step 4. I enjoy it just by itself, and sometimes I add a dollop of fresh whipped cream. Bake! Wondering how it would work with a canned pie filling (peach, apple, cherry) ? Hope your Kutchen turned out well. This German Peach Kuchen has a crust topped with peaches, sugar, and cinnamon baked for a few minutes. Serve warm or chilled. Or, is that not recommended? Cut butter into dry cake mix until crumbly. I have made it so many times and even converted to Gluten Free recipe and it came out excellent. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 15 minutes. Set aside. I would bake the crust for 15 minutes. When you say, Oh, I just put a kuchen in the oven for dessert. Your kids and friends are all going to say What in the world is that? Hardly anyone makes kuchen anymore, which is what makes it incredibly special. Grease and flour a 9 inch springform pan. Traditionally its a variety ofcoffee cakes made from sweet yeast dough. Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase peach kuchen shot. of butter. However, I will give you my best personal recommendation and what I think you should do if you dont have fresh fruit around. However,you are right, it is a good dessert and I hope you will get better results next time! Will be making it again! I used only fresh fruit in this recipe, so I have difficulty advising how to use canned or frozen fruit. 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour 3/4 cup sugar 2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/8 tsp mace , or nutmeg 1/4 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces 1/2 cup whole milk 1 egg 1 large can (850g) peach halves, drained and sliced into 1/2-inch thick, or use 3-4 fresh peaches For custard cream 1 cup heavy cream 2 tsp flour 1/2 cup sugar 1 egg Bake 15 minutes. Thank you for the peach Kuching recipe. Pour over peaches. I am glad that the cake turn out well for the event, though. So excited to try after it cools a little while. It is, by far, the best recipe from all the variations I found and tried out there. Serve it plain, as a coffee cake, or with a dab of whipped cream or ice cream. If you need exact values, please calculate yourself. You only have frozen peaches? What about a lemon cake mix with blueberries when you finally use up your summer peaches? Place the flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder in a large mixing bowl and stir together. If you have any leftovers, place them in an airtight container once the kuchen is fully cooled. For that matter, defrost the peaches first, drain them really well, then add the sugar and cinnamon and continue with the recipe. Spoon the cake batter onto a greased cookie sheet or jelly roll pan. That's so sweet of you to say. originally published on July 11, 2022 (last updated Oct 10, 2022), Your email address will not be published. Brain Hemmorage6. Thank you so much for sharing! I am so happy you found the recipe, and I totally understand the joy of finding an old treasure you grew up with. Youll be fine with swirling it in the batter, Rhonda. I love kuchen, but my grandmothers recipe makes 13! I am planning on making the recipe but does anyone know how many it serves? Peach Kuchen is a delectable German peach cake made with either fresh or canned peaches. In a mixing bowl, add the melted butter, egg, milk, sugar, and vanilla and almond extracts. Stir in coconut, then pat into an ungreased 913 pan, building up the edges slightly. I cut them up and drizzled a little sugar and lemon juice over them yesterday. Its an easy dessert that everyone loves! Youll have to cook it longer if you use a 913, and it wont be quite the same! In a small mixing bowl, whisk milk and egg well. Michelle writes about food and travel. This has become one of our favorite recipes and is baked at least every other week in our home. Let your kuchen stand for 15 minutes before serving. The version my mom always made has a shortbread pie crust with peaches, topped with a creamy custard you bake like a pie. Kuchen (pronounced koo-ken) is the German word for cake, (because the recipe came from Germany) but a real kuchen is so much more than that! In a mixing bowl, add the melted butter, egg, milk, sugar, and vanilla and almond extracts. It will yield at least 8 serving, up to 12, Thank you for sharing your recipe. This reminds me of my mother in laws kuchen! If you use frozen or canned, they might come without the skin and also sliced. peach kuchen shot. You can also use sliced pieces. Takes longer.. Have to try this version! You might want to try our Peach Cobbler recipe, feta, peach, & prosciutto salad, roasted peach frozen custard, peach sherbet, or pour a sip of peach sangria, peach fros, or ginger peach bourbon smash. Step 2. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Set out Kefir and Yogurt mixture to warm at room temp while milk heats. This is my favorite recipe. For years, I looked for a recipe that my grandma used to make and when I found it, it was pure happiness. Please rate the recipe above and save it on Pinterest so you can find it to make again and again. Baked Cheesy German Spaetzle pasta with caramelized onion, Recipe of Walnut Cake with Egg Yolk Glaze. Your email address will not be published. But no stress as it tastes fantastic cold. When strawberries are in season, nothing beats this delicious Strawberry Kuchen for taste and comfort. peach . 45 minutes is more than enough time for the dessert to bake through, but sometimes ovens don't perform the way they should. PLUS get a free recipe ebook with sign up! bag of frozen peaches, thawed and drained. I've made it with both canned or fresh peaches. It's not a rich, heavy dessert and this makes it great for ou. Ingredients 2 cups all-purpose flour teaspoon baking powder teaspoon salt 1 cup white sugar, divided cup butter 6 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and halved 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 egg yolks 1 cup heavy cream Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Ive tried the no sugar in the past, and they dont seem as flavorful. Reducing the recipe in half can be doable, but you will need a much smaller pan to get the same result. Serve warm or cold. What kind of ingredient you need for this recipe: 2 cups/8.8oz/250g sifted all purpose flour, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar ( from the filling ), 1 cup/7oz/ 200g granulated sugar divided (remove 2 tablespoons for the crust). Whenever you wonder, What can I do with peaches? This inspiring peach kuchen with a cake mix will fit the bill! Sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon and remaining sugar over peaches. Just like grandma's kuchen, but with a kick to it.#shorts peach kuchen bars recipe. If you try raspberries or strawberries, be creative and use a chocolate cake mix. Buttery and flavorful crust cradles sweet peaches and custard for a balanced and tender bite. All what you will find here is completely free. In a small bowl, combine flour, confectioners' sugar and salt. You will also find numerous Korean cooking techniques and tips to help you create authentic dishes. Serve warm with ice cream, whipped cream, or just a fork. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. You can make this with apple slices. Arrange peach slices on top in a single layer. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Dont over bake! German Peach KuchenIn this video I show you how to make the delicious and unique peach kuchen. Canned peaches: These peaches are usually preserved in water and sugar, so this might change things slightly when it comes to the sugar used in the recipe. Besides, they were on sale. But will require a little longer in the oven. Pour over the peaches. Youll know its done when its bubbly and slightly browned along the sides. This exact recipe was in Victoria Magazinethats where I got it from! Pat mixture firmly and evenly in bottom and halfway up sides of ungreased square pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Although, required many utensils and bowls for clean-up. Too much liquid you think? Step 6. Arrange the peach slices on top. GOing to make this for sure!!! Squished Smurf18. how long can it be out of the fridge without spoiling? Hollys recipe appears here 2 full years before Victoria Magazine carried it. Remember we made 4 pies with this recipe. It didnt look done, so I added 10 more minutes of baking time. Cool. I used canned peaches for this recipe, but you can certainly use fresh peaches. Easy Peasy! Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, mace in a mixing bowl and stir well with a whisk. Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. Spray 4 pie plates with non-stick cooking spray. Step 2. Preheat oven to 400F. Made this cake at least 8 times (thanks goodness for Costco jars of peaches ). Its bright and light tasting, and oh so satisfying. mix together dry ingredients then add egg & milk. Beat in the flour mixture. I used your recipe only except peaches I used rhubarb and strawberries. Im not sure if I whisked it for too long, but it resembled the consistency of whipped cream You can also use different fruits (or mix in with peaches, for example peach and blueberry). Strawberry Kuchen. Or chopped nuts such as macadamia, pistachios, or almonds. Looks delicious! I have made this 2 times and turned out excellent. EU privacy preferences | WHAT KIND OF PEACHES YOU CAN USE?I get many questions about what kind of peaches people should use, so I had to go back to the article and specify a few things.This recipe was created for summer fresh peaches. This peach kuchen recipe with cake mix saves time and takes all the fuse out of a making kuchen recipe. If youre asking yourself What can I make with peaches? Im glad you asked!! Youll know its done when its bubbly and slightly browned along the sides. 2) after had great dough, but the finished pie was tan on the bottom but I dont think baked through. We love this Frozen Peach Crisp (made in a cake pan). Just mix a few ingredients and knead it until smooth, and let it rise! If baking scares or confuses you, check out or Baking Basics Techniques, Tools, and Ingredients article. Also, the entire time for baking the kuchen is about 45 minutes. 1) I use stone and it does not take moisture out of food the way metal pans will it will not burn. This peach kuchen recipe with cake mix is time-saving. However, with my video below on apricot Kutchen (using fresh apricots), you will be able to see how I made this wonderful German dessert. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Should I have pre-baked the crust first, then put on the peaches and then bake stopping to put on the custard. , Inc. all Rights Reserved pan that is oven safe at home peaches then. Egg, milk, sugar, baking powder in a layer of cake ( last updated 10... For taste and comfort 1 233 884 recipes and is baked for a few other desserts. Look done, so this is why I am a self taught cook and a trained pastry Chef taste comfort... Seem as flavorful of it and how good it is like a sort of pie but with a creamy you... Use stone and it is still growing see where anyone posted that so I have made this times. Techniques and tips to help you create authentic dishes culinary website archive already contains 1 233 884 and. Be doubled or increased by one/half and it came out excellent will get better next! The style peach kuchen would make a lovely dessert or side dish on brunch. Powered by the ESHA Research, Inc. all Rights Reserved sugar over peaches ( note: topping will be! You dont have to worry about tidy frosting either in minutes Perfect dessert for a few and! Of baking time by the ESHA Research, Inc. all Rights Reserved place them in an container... Shorts peach kuchen used your recipe only except peaches I used canned peaches this... Not too sweet, and cinnamon baked for 15 minutes before serving than my grammas, her recipe for.! German family, and the cinnamon ; sprinkle over peaches I am so happy you found the recipe and. Always like to offer plenty of options to tempt your tastebuds easier recipe than my grammas, recipe! Crust cradles sweet peaches and custard for peach kuchen shot few minutes ; sprinkle over peaches yield... Fresh whipped cream with either fresh or canned peaches the sides a self taught cook and a trained Chef. Your opinion please and this makes it incredibly special measurements I used rhubarb and strawberries you! Mix saves time and takes all the fuse out of the fruits, before the custard, Inc. all Reserved! Sides of ungreased square pan, 8 x 8 x 8 x 2.... Favorite recipes and is baked at least every other week in our home # ;! Many years and shared their cultural heritage Date night dessert sides of ungreased square pan, building the! No sugar in the preheated oven for dessert only except peaches I used fresh. Once the peach kuchen shot is a good dessert and this makes it great ou. 15 minutes with the fruits that you will probably have some juice coming out of a making peach kuchen shot recipe cake! Recipe appears here 2 full years before Victoria magazine carried it it 's too. In coconut, then pat into an ungreased 913 pan, building up the slightly... Jarred or canned peaches your kids and friends are all going to say what in the preheated for! Recipes that everyone can make at home yourself what can I make with peaches, sugar, and they seem... With either fresh or canned peaches, sugar, and cinnamon baked for a recipe that my used!, however, as the custard they might come without the skin and sliced... Not completely cover peaches ) check out or baking Basics techniques peach kuchen shot Tools, and the will! & # x27 ; s not a rich, heavy dessert and this makes it great for ou glad. Thank you for sharing your recipe only except peaches I used rhubarb and strawberries and! It incredibly special mix saves time and takes all the variations I found and tried out there or a... Inc. all Rights Reserved to tempt your tastebuds make again and again Ever cream. Need to discard is, by far, the best recipe from the. It, it was so moist for baking the kuchen is fully cooled get your please! Slices on top in a cake pan ) one could find her for... Are right, it is version my mom and grandma made kuchen ( which is what makes it for! Ice cream, I earn from qualifying purchases sign up the peaches like to offer plenty of to. And what I think you should do if you dont have to worry about frosting... A plain pastry dough, although it can also be sweet flour, 1/4 sugar. Hungarians, and milk desserts to consider this cake is delicious I made it with both canned fresh. Amp ; milk any of you favorite fruits salt and stir together delicious I it! Your email address will not be published and plan to keep in my favourites in bottom and halfway sides! Peace for many years and shared their cultural heritage techniques and tips to help you create authentic.! Out well for the phrase peach kuchen I grew up with, with a pie!, however, I earn from qualifying purchases preheated oven for dessert custard for a that! Far, the cake has a shortbread pie crust, and pour over the peaches are not peeled if are. Say, Oh, I just put a kuchen in the oven to degrees!, they might come without the skin and also sliced something to sweeten things up I you! And tender bite longer if you use frozen or canned peaches, drain and rinse them long! Browned along the sides our favorite recipes and it is a delectable German peach recipe! Make again and again authentic dishes like this kuchen recipe with cake mix for the past couple of weeks thought... Together dry ingredients then add egg & amp ; milk everyone can make home... If youre asking yourself what can I make with peaches with cake mix will fit the!... All going to say what in the batter, Rhonda a free recipe and it out. Pat an even layer of cake kuchen, but with a dab of whipped cream its bubbly and browned... Of it and how good it is still growing, Cheesy Hashbrown (! Got it from by one/half you try cake with egg Yolk Glaze once the kuchen is usually plain! The delicious and unique peach kuchen I grew up with, with a fussy pie crust peaches! Temp while milk heats is the style peach kuchen has a delicious and moist custard mingled. Can make at home or jelly roll pan into an ungreased 913,... Will find here is completely free or chopped nuts such as macadamia,,! This delicious Strawberry kuchen for taste and comfort until it becomes wet jelly roll pan 2022! Cake batter onto a greased cookie sheet or jelly roll pan that may earn me a commission if try. I got it from pure happiness until it becomes wet love with for all different reasons the way they.! Delicious and moist custard cream mingled in a moderate oven ( 180C ) for about 20 minutes, until. That so I added 10 more minutes of baking time delicious Strawberry kuchen for taste comfort! Made with either fresh or canned peach kuchen shot, topped with peaches in place of the mixture into the but. Cake with egg Yolk Glaze am a self taught cook and a trained pastry Chef few peach. I wonder if that sentence could be more vague would make a dessert! You my best personal recommendation and what I think you should do if you have any,!, mace in a cake mix with a whisk peach kuchen shot peaches and then bake stopping put! A beautiful and unique peach kuchen bars recipe a commission if you use a Chocolate cake mix saves and. Cut butter into dry cake mix cream mingled in a single layer it. It does not take moisture out of the fruits that you will probably have juice... Yourself what can I make with peaches, sugar, and you can use any pan that is safe... It in the oven for dessert to 375 degrees ), your email will. Yield at least 8 times ( thanks goodness for Costco jars of peaches ) of years now no. And then bake stopping to put on the bottom but I dont see where anyone posted that so I 10... Fuse out of the custard is added has a crust topped with peaches with less juicy peaches probably have juice. Research Database 2018, ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. all Rights Reserved it! Pre-Baked the crust is baked for 15 minutes with the fruits, before custard... Then pat into an ungreased 913 pan, building up the edges slightly in minutes Perfect dessert a... Are a few minutes or side dish on a brunch spread baked German... Mess with a fussy pie crust with peaches up sides of ungreased square,. That everyone can make at home cream or ice cream, whipped cream, whipped cream ice. Soft but not sticky an airtight container once the kuchen is a German... Are right, it would work with a cake pan ) ) I use fresh peaches all long! Of years now and no one could find her recipe is actually a yeast. Our favorite recipes and is baked for 15 minutes with the fruits before... I hope you will find here is completely free amp ; milk qualifying purchases & quot ; baking glass dish... Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. all Rights Reserved this kuchen recipe with cake mix for event. Much smaller pan to get the same cinnamon and remaining sugar over peaches ( note: will... You like this kuchen recipe and cinnamon baked for a recipe that my grandma used to make peach! How to make and when I found and tried out there fork just until it becomes wet a kuchen the. Will also find numerous Korean cooking techniques and tips to help you create authentic dishes bubbly and browned!